2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's my girl.. Mariah May.. :evil:

I called Mariah and told her to betrayed Toni.. Hit her with the title bel and make her bleed..

Make it to be a storyline like Trish v Mickie..

AFD44370-5A44-4627-9C17-8251703E88E7-1068x601.jpeg

It was definitely a different storyline.. but the end game.. is we're here now..

This a great thread/read. I read about her issues with another wrestle she had so I’m sure there was something else about not going to AEW as dude apparently had friends/supporters there.

The contract part is interesting. I’m wondering how much that may have cost WWE to have her break contract and nullify future appearances or was the threat of her ex actually getting out sooner than later more of a motivating factor that led to CMLL to agree to let her out of contracts. Either way behind the scenes stuff is always interesting.

Was expecting TK to build up the dissension between Mariah and TTS in the leadup to ALL IN with the relationship reaching the point of irreconcilable differences but nope they went ALL IN right away.

Not mad though because TTS treated her horribly throughout their relationship right until she entered in the Owen so the betrayal can be justified.

SN: Mariah is solid in the ring and just a blonde bombshell learning how to wrestle.

Great way to close a fun episode. Legit ain't see this coming even with it being the last match :lol:

Division going be on fire once Hayter finally pulls up 8)

Was hoping Jamie Hayter bae would have been in the Owen won IT and had her title rematch at ALL IN but alas. :ohwell:

Don't know anything about Stephanie V but I'm intrigued. To me she looks like a cross between AJ Lee, X-Men's Psylocke, and a Mortal Kombat fighter. Hope the hype is/ can be real. Hopefully they book her right.

Forgot who mentioned it here, but he definitely seems like he could occupy a Los Angeles Knight type role on the bigger stage :lol:

[]
Basically a, "Nobody takes me seriously " role where I can occasionally trick folks into thinking I should be competing for mid-major titles.

Back
Top Bottom