2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Battleground

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, saw Mercedes was trending Twitter, so I made the mistake of going down that rabbit hole. Outside of you guys and some real life friends, I try not to pay much attention to what is being said about wrestling. I like what I like, and don't really get too concerned with others' opinions. Some of these people are absolutely nuts lol. People all in their feelings (both ways) about Deonna coming out in that spot. For every one rational "I don't care where she signs, I just want her back on my TV," there were 20 "Thank God! I don't want to see her in AEW," or "Mercedes in the Rumble confirmed!"

They must think people are fools.

The Toni just started doing the timeless gimmick a couple of months ago can't expect that to be in Fight Forever.

That said they are absolutely wylin with their DLC.

$25 for The Acclaimed (sans Daddy ***) and Toni Storm and a meh looking Beat the Elite mode.

IT would be one thing if you could unlock wrestlers from the Beat the Elite mode.

For reference the Season Pass for 2K23 costs $20 and give you ~15 wrestlers.

I remember the last time Garcia was in the main event, the stupidest mutants the internet has to offer were saying it was because he was gay with Tony Khan

TK got one hell of a female roster. he just needs to book them right. scooping up deonna and possibly Mercedes is game changing
deonna pop :pimp:

The way Menard says Nana makes it seem like he's talking about someone's grandmother :lol:

TK got one hell of a female roster. he just needs to book them right. scooping up deonna and possibly Mercedes is game changing
deonna pop :pimp:

Could definitely do a Continental Classic type tournament with the women.

Was hoping to watch WK live but I don’t think ima make it..Probably gonna catch it tomorrow after I drop my son off at school..Goodnight NTWT..

PS-We gottta do something about this new thread..It’s too weird not seeing a true NYWT’er as the thread starter..

Was hoping to watch WK live but I don’t think ima make it..Probably gonna catch it tomorrow after I drop my son off at school..Goodnight NTWT..

PS-We gottta do something about this new thread..It’s too weird not seeing a true NYWT’er as the thread starter..

Wake up and watch it live with me you old man

sasha-banks-rolling-out-of-the-ring.gif

In..

Back
Top Bottom