2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Battleground

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Case Case

Sid Vicious get in the HOF this year?
He needs to be..

If I was booking this year's HOF I'd have it be:
-Headliner-Bray Wyatt (obviously)
-Philly/ECW talent-Shane Douglas or Tommy Dreamer (Paul E would be the best choice but wouldn't induct him just yet since he's still active with THOTT)
-Female: Although I'd like to see Chyna get a solo induction, I'd actually go with -Woman/Nancy Benoit in this spot since she has ECW ties..
-Borderline/Kinda questionable choice that happens every year: I'm going with "The Natural" Butch Reed..I loved Doom as a kid and think Butch is very underrated..I think he deserves to be in, but I can understand how some would say he's not quite there..
-Celebrity-Cyndi Lauper for obvious reasons..Her being apart of Rock-N-Wrestling was huge and she deserves the spot..She's always spoke well of her involvement in wrestling and never acted like it was embarrassing part of her career..
-I don't like the Warrior award at all..I think it's named after a terrible person and I think TKO should move away from it ASAP..I'd love to see them replace that spot in the show with the TIM WHITE AWARD ( jshortt jshortt ) ..It would be an award that is given to refs, producers, agents, or crew that have dedicated their life to the business..And the family of the Tim White should accept this inaugural award on his behalf..

BOOK IT!!!

He might be having a situation.

6uc.gif

Tony, listen, about WWE.

Operate like they dont exist.

Stop talking about them, stop includint their stories in your company.

All this madness will end and you can reclaim your #2 spot.

TK basically just did what WWE could never do, babyface Jinder.

Now cause of TK, I want Jinder to get his match lol

Last edited:
Wow, all this support for Jinder, its like im watching Sasha fans protect Mercedes, love it.

TK worked himself into a shooooot

Jinder and his billions (and billions) of fans going to come at his neck

Back
Top Bottom