2024 Wrestling Thread |

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Between the "interpretation" of that Whoo Kid interview and now the claim that not only did the "dirt sheets" say Mercedes was debuting last night, but also put a percentage on it, I'm really concerned for a lot of folks' hearing ability and reading comprehension lol.

I already followed up on the Whoo Kid stuff, but I was totally confused about the Mercedes stuff. After D-Man posted that, I went down a twitter rabbit hole and saw all these dudes screaming about how wrong SRS was and all this stuff, and I'm still like I have never once seen this claim anywhere. Where are people coming up with this? Turns out someone on a paid chat asked SRS about Mercedes' status with AEW. His response whem pressed was "if I had to put a number on it, it's still 90-95% happening. It would take something HUGE for it to fall through." Where anybody got "90% she's debuting tonight," I will never know. People want this dude to be wrong soooo damn bad they just make stuff up and attribute it to him. I will never understand this behavior. :lol:

Because Dave Meltzer is the chosen one for the basement geeks

Every day I'm more convinced that the person who asked Iyo about Taylor Swift at that press conference was a plant

Every day I'm more convinced that the person who asked Iyo about Taylor Swift at that press conference was a plant

Is Mama Kelce taller than HBK? I think she's bigger than her husband too and the sons clearly get it from her.

sopp.jpg

Mia Yim did a top rope Styles Clash to Iyo Sky, and it DIDNT end the match???? :rofl: :rofl:
feel bad for mia yim. she always deserved better than what the wwe has given her. she has worked her *** off to get to where she is now

its also hard to break out in the wwe as a woman cuz that roster is stacked.

but she shouldnt be jobbing to a dwarf.

feel bad for mia yim. she always deserved better than what the wwe has given her. she has worked her *** off to get to where she is now

its also hard to break out in the wwe as a woman cuz that roster is stacked.

but she shouldnt be jobbing to a dwarf.

With all due respect, what has Mia Yim done to say she shouldn’t be jobbing? Even Becky was a glorified jobber until she made that Stone Cold gimmick work.

Back
Top Bottom