2024 Wrestling Thread |

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished up almost all the C2 matches except for the finals which EYE know Eddie Kingston already won.

This was easily the best thing AEW has done all year. Props to TK.

The C2 definitely needs to be an annual thing and they should do a women's one as well.

Finished up almost all the C2 matches except for the finals which EYE know Eddie Kingston already won.

This was easily the best thing AEW has done all year. Props to TK.

The C2 definitely needs to be an annual thing and they should do a women's one as well.
including a championship for the tournament is ******* stupid. another scratch your head booking decision by tony con

is that a kid holding up that sign? parents :smh:
and that is another reason why i would sue tf out of aaron if i were kimmel

Sucka move for Kimmel to be talking about suing. He drew first blood then cried when Something was said about it.

Sucka move.

Sucka move for Kimmel to be talking about suing. He drew first blood then cried when Something was said about it.

Sucka move.
Only sucker is Rodgers, you can’t publicly make a baseless reckless allegation like that and expect somebody to just to give it a pass. Then Rodgers had the nerve to say he “couldn’t take a joke”. What exactly was the joke? Jokes are supposed to have some type of punchline and that wasn’t there at all.

including a championship for the tournament is ****ing stupid. another scratch your head booking decision by tony con

Think the C2 championship itself is just ceremonial like the Owen Hart one.

The only belts defended are the NJPW Strong and ROH title.

The winner of the C2 needs to get a AEW title shot going forward.

Sucka move.

Clowning someone for their antivaxx rhetoric is not the same as insinuation that someone is a pedophile.

That's a damning accusation and given the audience of McAfee's shown they are gonna take something like that and run with it.

I know it's the cool thing to rip on the Hardys right now, but damn that segment with Mark Brisco was one of the cringiest things I've ever seen in my life.

Clowning someone for their antivaxx rhetoric is not the same as insinuation that someone is a pedophile.

That's a damning accusation and given the audience of McAfee's shown they are gonna take something like that and run with it.
thats the right wing playbook. get called out on ******** then accuse the person of being a pedophile

Back
Top Bottom