2024 Wrestling Thread |

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

IMG_0255.jpeg

Heard this Marc Henry WWE Legends bio a tear jerker.

About to dive in.
Bro, I just watched that one and the Miz one and both were very good..I cannot stand Miz, but I have to give the dude credit for how long he's managed to stay in the business and be a truly top notch heel..And Mizzark's Pink Blazer Speech is gonna go down as one of the best swerves of all time..Hall of Pain Henry is criminally underrated..

Am I the only one that hates this whole Mami/Dom/Liv storyline?..Their lack of thinking of the kayfabes is what ruins it for me..It's situations like these were I wish wrestling companies would make their talent keep private social media pages and public/in character pages..Of course we can all find out real info anyway, but I think it'd add more to the stories/product if they tried a little harder..

Yeah, the storyline is turning, which doesn't quite makes sense to me..

Why was Liv crying?

I would've understand if she lost the title then lost Dom.. However the revenge tour was mainly for the championship..

Which she's still champ..

That’s cinema brother.

We might not know what Dom was saying behind closed doors. Maybe this is just a redirect so that heel turn from both Finn and Dom pop at SS. She’s just selling it by really acting hurt because she believes dom?

I dunno I’m in it to see the ending.

Yeah, the storyline is turning, which doesn't quite makes sense to me..

Why was Liv crying?

I would've understand if she lost the title then lost Dom.. However the revenge tour was mainly for the championship..

Which she's still champ..
I told yall from day 1 the story was goofy and all yall had to say was, "Well it's the highest rated segment on Raa."

Then it's supposed to lead to a match between that little woman vs. A beast like Rhea? Yea sure.

I told yall from day 1 the story was goofy and all yall had to say was, "Well it's the highest rated segment on Raa."

Then it's supposed to lead to a match between that little woman vs. A beast like Rhea? Yea sure.

Why do you still watch for? All you do is complain every week. Take a break from the product, it refreshes the soul and ends the cycle of hate watching.

Plus it tell me y’all have no heauxs. Y’all never dealt with a woman who said she wanted only one thing from you, then she actually started spending time with you which led to her becoming emotionally attached? And now she wants more from the situation.

That’s cinema brother.

We might not know what Dom was saying behind closed doors. Maybe this is just a redirect so that heel turn from both Finn and Dom pop at SS. She’s just selling it by really acting hurt because she believes dom?

I dunno I’m in it to see the ending.
Man yall can't be using the "cinema" line for everything. :lol:

That's starting to become the new, "It's just wrestling. " :lol:

Am I the only one that hates this whole Mami/Dom/Liv storyline?..Their lack of thinking of the kayfabes is what ruins it for me..It's situations like these were I wish wrestling companies would make their talent keep private social media pages and public/in character pages..Of course we can all find out real info anyway, but I think it'd add more to the stories/product if they tried a little harder..
Feel like the social media aspect has actually been the most well done part of this feud the whole time and they have in-fact kept kayfabes (for the most part) :lol:

Rhea posting stuff with Buddy while she was off tv was the only thing that wasn’t.

Man yall can't be using the "cinema" line for everything. :lol:

That's starting to become the new, "It's just wrestling. " :lol:

Ayyyo I’m not even mad at that analogy :lol:

IMG_0258.gif

Take is doing his thing so far. The same way they lured Ibushi from DDT to become more legitimate, NJPW needs to throw all the monies at this dude.

#BookerOfTheYear damn sure doesn't know what to do with him.

That looked like the power bomb from hell 😳

That impact was nuts!!!

Bro, I just watched that one and the Miz one and both were very good..I cannot stand Miz, but I have to give the dude credit for how long he's managed to stay in the business and be a truly top notch heel..And Mizzark's Pink Blazer Speech is gonna go down as one of the best swerves of all time..Hall of Pain Henry is criminally underrated..

Yeah Hall of Pain Henry era was definitely wild. I was very lukewarm at wrestling at that time so i only seen a few matches during that era but i remember all the sexual chocolate era 😅

And man now im gonna have to watch the Miz one cuz same i really can’t stand dude. His face is just so punchable

I’m saying :lol:

Last edited:
Feel like the social media aspect has actually been the most well done part of this feud the whole time and they have in-fact kept kayfabes (for the most part) :lol:

Rhea posting stuff with Buddy while she was off tv was the only thing that wasn’t.
Ionno man, Dom posting his entire wedding on socials ain’t helping me be invested in his “relationship “ with Mami..

Back
Top Bottom