2025 NBA Draft Thread

Serious question, with how the game is changing, can anyone make the case for Wiseman at #1?

Serious question, with how the game is changing, can anyone make the case for Wiseman at #1?

No. I think he's being penciled in that slot based on the idea that the #1 rated HS prospect = #1 Draft Pick.

And that's not to knock him as a prospect...in fact I think the majority of these mocks are based around HS rankings. This draft is a huge wild card..everybody is tossing **** at a wall ranking these prospects. Shades of 2013.

Chances are high that by Feb/March we're in here talking about someone as a top 3-5 pick that's not even being mentioned by the masses right now.

No. I think he's being penciled in that slot based on the idea that the #1 rated HS prospect = #1 Draft Pick.

And that's not to knock him as a prospect...in fact I think the majority of these mocks are based around HS rankings. This draft is a huge wild card..everybody is tossing **** at a wall ranking these prospects. Shades of 2013.

Chances are high that by Feb/March we're in here talking about someone as a top 3-5 pick that's not even being mentioned by the masses right now.
Yea like this every year going into the college season...these pre season mocks always just slot the top 5 high school cats into the the 1st couple picks word to Shabazz Muhammad, Harrison Barnes, Skal etc

Its the same kids who was professing Gelo Ball was a NBA caliber player who are really pushing this Lamelo Ball is #1 narrative.

BBB supporters are some of the most uneducated/annoying group of basketball fans on earth today.

They the basketball embodiment of modern day millennials

D6OnaaJU0AEAHfm.jpg

I see the Balls gonna con the NBA into drafting another son yet again :lol:
Hope yall realize the Australian NBL is a just a step above the Chinese league.
Sure Lamelo might have good stats but the NBA is something else. Only reason we even talking about him is cause of the whole family.

It was hella doods up on here saying “he just need a summer league invite” “just needs a camp invitation” etc. he’s a NBA caliber shooter blah blah....

These people exist. These are the same people perpetuating the idea that lamelo ball is a lot better than he actually is.

Just click the lavar ball thread in general.

It was hella doods up on here saying “he just need a summer league invite” “just needs a camp invitation” etc. he’s a NBA caliber shooter blah blah....

These people exist. These are the same people perpetuating the idea that lamelo ball is a lot better than he actually is.

Point them out for us.

Oh so nobody that is active in the actual basketball threads?

Oh so nobody that is active in the actual basketball threads?
Actually yes, many in the laker thread and they was teaming up in the NBA thread as well.

Since summer league they have all shifted their cheerleading towards lamelo though.

Actually yes, many in the laker thread and they was teaming up in the NBA thread as well.

Since summer league they have all shifted their cheerleading towards lamelo though.

I'm a regular in the Lakers thread and that's not true at all. :lol: at "many" Maybe one or two of the blind fanboys but we all knew he sucked. Lamelo isn't a topic that comes up often in there either so no to that too. You have yet to post anything tangible to support your claims which makes it appear like you keep talking out your ***

bro get up outta here
tenor.gif

I said MAYBE like there was a possibility but I don't know or seen anyone here that said otherwise. Like I said, search function works fine, it's up to you whether you want to keep making yourself look foolish or not if you're really not full of it.
I'm not getting up out of nowhere my man

Yo I ain't gon say no names...but comb thru the Lavar thread in General from the beginning and it DEFINITELY was some ****** in there buying Gelo as a potential pro :lol:

"league always need shooters" :lol:

If son really wanted to he could pull some receipts that'll have some ****** looking funny in the light

Back
Top Bottom