2025 NBA Draft Thread

Yo I ain't gon say no names...but comb thru the Lavar thread in General from the beginning and it DEFINITELY was some *****s in there buying Gelo as a potential pro :lol:

"league always need shooters" :lol:
Nah man you can't do that. Point em out!!!

:rofl:

Nah man you can't do that. Point em out!!!

:rofl:

image2704197x.jpg

That Lavar thread is full of insane takes :lol:

There's like a whole ecosystem of casual NBA fans that really only follow the theatrics and don't really know **** about hoops. We know the types. They're all over the NBA thread too :lol:

So yall are right in that nobody with common sense thought Gelo was a high D1 player...let alone a ******* pro. But alas...:lol::smh:

Blast em. I know for a fact my name ain in that list. Gelo been trash. Fool should’ve played football.

Like I said the other day #FaithInGelo , comeback szn :pimp:

I know some of us were joking bout him being nice and going to the Lakers round that draft time :lol: , probly was some cats dead srs bout yo tho

Melo keeps getting better, defensive plays in crunch time and all that ...and he really brought some buzz to his squad and that league, crowd was pumped just for him :lol: :pimp:

Melo showed his basketball IQ, timing his crossover with the defender on the slippery ad placement on the court.

Grizzlies are probably a bottom 7 team. Hell be playing against a bunch of NBA teams next year. Not a good showing, he’ll get better though.

Grizzlies are probably a bottom 7 team. Hell be playing against a bunch of NBA teams next year. Not a good showing, he’ll get better though.

A bottom 7 team....is still an NBA team. And he will be playing against a bunch of NBA teams....next year.

The idea that this game should decide some pecking order between him and Melo is flawed...which is what I'm speaking to.

Back
Top Bottom