2025 NBA Draft Thread

Since golden state pretty much gentrified and out priced their OG fan base I wouldn't be surprised if they did keep their pick and play the long game . curry is like what 33? They just bought a new arena have to keep seats filled

Philly: We'll give you Ben Simmons for Lavine and the number 4 pick... Hello?

Chicago:
giphy.gif

I can't believe a team would take Okoro in the top 5. If that jumper doesn't improve significantly, there are like 4-5 wings in the top 20 that will be better than him.

Seen so many names thrown around that 6th pick I have no clue what or who would be the best decision for the Hawks there right now

This is wild. I don't know what they have besides Mitchell that anybody else would want but they gotta trade up.

Anthony Edwards is generally considered the best player, but during Thursday night’s telecast, ESPN’s Jay Bilas described Edwards by saying, “The only questions about his game are his efficiency, decision-making, shot selection, and his defense.”

Did Bilas really say this ? :lol:

The 2020 NBA Draft ladies and gentlemen :lol::lol:

Adding Melo to DLo & KAT gives you the 3 mediocre to bad defenders on the court for 38 minutes a night. They have one playoff appearance in the last 15 years so it’s not like they know what they’re doing but it’ll be tough to win in May with 3 guys the defense can pick on.

Melo has good tools but he’s going to follow the leaders on that end of the floor.

Seen so many names thrown around that 6th pick I have no clue what or who would be the best decision for the Hawks there right now
Looks like my big O prophecy will come to fruition :pimp: Deni or probably Haliburton be in play also. Great spot to be in.

What does Atlanta do with Okongwu/Collins/Capela?

Collins on the block? What would it take to get him?

Have y'all not seen Simmons play without Embiid? The kid is a two way star and you can build a franchise around him. He's just in an awful situation with a coach that doesn't know what he's doing.

Lavine can score but that doesn't necessarily translate to wins.

With that being said, I don't believe Brand has the negotiating skills to pull that off. In fact, I think he will feel bad and throw in a future pick because he will feel bad.

I've liked Okongwu all season long, and I think he's going to be good. But that's all I really think he will be, "just" good.

Back
Top Bottom