2025 NBA Draft Thread

Y’all giving up on Bridges??

Needs to improve his 3 point shot, can’t create his own, relies on athleticism too much and gets in foul trouble. This is a big year for him

monk still got those drug allegations?

He was reinstated during the halt in play from COVID. Monk actually went on a nice stretch prior to things being shut down. Had several games of 15+ points off the bench including the buzzer beater. His problem has just been defense and shot consistency which he improved a good bit during the season and JB rewarded him with 25 mins a night and he produced. I think a lot of people make a big deal over his struggles early on and how well Donovan played since entering the league. People expected Malik to come in and do that.

PJ, Devonte, Malik can all stay. Even the Martin twins. Cody is a damn good defender and I believe rated higher than Matisse. I believe we’ll have somewhere between 60-80 mil in cap space next year but I could be wrong

Is Monk even enticing to any team? He's XO gang but I'd rather keep Bridges even though the jury is out on him

I'm still enticed by Monk as a Hornets diehard.....that being said, all the other young bucks are better suited to end up being solid players. Last year I did make the move from "don't even think about dealing Monk" to "What would we get back?"

only piece that I’d be fine with moving is Bridges for a future first. Other than that we should be looking to acquire assets into our cap space this year and next year make a push in free agency with Batum, Rozier, and Zeller all coming off the books

I don't want to move Bridges but I agree with you we will be waiting a year to be aggressive. But Rozier has one more year than the other two guys. Zeller and Batum come off end of this year then Rozier has one more. He may be an intriguing piece on his expiring deal though depending on our standings.

I'll go on the record saying I like Zeller too. If he took a team-friendly deal then I'd be happy to have him back (hopefully as a backup by that point obviously)

Thought about that last night. A Dallas pick would make the KP trade even more tolerable. Just like anything that brings hope to your life then dies, those 🏀 wounds take time to heal.

It also helps that son can’t stay on the court.

I’m also not opposed to including Mitch to snag Wiseman who already has more upside and all GS needs Robinson to do is what he been doing & be a happy go lucky role player.

GS gets Randle, Mitch, 8 & a Dallas pick. That’s plenty they can plug and play.

Knicks can keep looking for a PG for a couple more years tbh. RJ could share those duties with EP next season.

Someone tell me this don’t work for all parties involved.

Who says no?

atlsas.png

I don't want to move Bridges but I agree with you we will be waiting a year to be aggressive. But Rozier has one more year than the other two guys. Zeller and Batum come off end of this year then Rozier has one more. He may be an intriguing piece on his expiring deal though depending on our standings.

I'll go on the record saying I like Zeller too. If he took a team-friendly deal then I'd be happy to have him back (hopefully as a backup by that point obviously)

I remember thinking the final year is a team option on Terry but looks like I’m wrong. I ****** that one up

Unless the Hawks really concerned bout Huerters injuries, they should pass on this
Yeah that's the only variable really in question I guess. Assuming it isn't something chronic, I'd much rather see what Huerter looks like in 4 years when he's White's age.

His game does resemble Jrue. Pels might've promised him at 13 assuming they are moving Jrue.

Back
Top Bottom