2025 NBA Draft Thread

The feel for the game and passing has been low key impressive.

Hasn't been throwing crazy dimes or anything but clearly feels the game. Kid is a hooper.z clearly doesn't just play basketball because he's tall.

Bates is filthy. Chet basically played him even offensively and made a much more significant impact defensively though. Skill level between the two at their size is nuts.

Chet Holmgren much closer to a Durant than Porzingis.

And I thought we lived Ina post racial America. Smh.
He’s probably a little bit of both but he’s definitely not as fluid as a KD.

Excited for Emoni to be coached up and challenged by someone who isn’t his Dad :lol:. He’s got a lot untapped out there I think.

I legitimately have no idea I'm just throwing this out there. Mikey was basically put on the social media pedestal at 13 or 14 years old maybe even younger (?) hopefully he didn't buy into his own hype

I’m not going to pretend like I’ve seen a lot of him but he’s super talented. He just takes some of the worst shots ever.

Mikey looking like Youngboy, might be the worst thing to happen to him :lol:. Def bought into his Social Media hype. The talent is there...the longevity gives you pause tho.

The higher you go...the more common 6’3 guards with tools are. Him & Dior got the early jump and natural talent....but I’ve seen Trevon Duval too. And they got that in them.

Emoni obviosuly a can't miss guy,

buuuuut

if he's gunna fulfil these best prospect since Lebron type accolades he's gotta discover the pass button at some point.
Is he more Durant?

Seriously I kinda refuse to buy any LeBron comparisons for anyone. I'm the old man now idc

Back
Top Bottom