2025 NBA Draft Thread

WTF is going on with the Spurs management. Do not want bum *** Danny Green back on the Spurs. My team really in shambles fam. :smh:
675BD702-0BCF-469F-85C6-C39CB5507457.jpeg

Why is Kennards value so low? Like him as a player. Better player than Gary Harris who keeps getting highly overrated for some reason.
Bad knees, only a year left on his contract and defense. He's quite good on offense though.

I think I read Kennard got better over this break and looked good in the scrimmages.

Finally got around to watching lamelo highlights. Gsw should try to develop him. Reminds me of Dlo and feel like he'll have a similar type of progression

To compare him to another white guy, he’s like Zach Collins in THAT regard :lol:

He’s got it all though. Really does look like Porzingis out there.

I always try for cross racial.comaprisons. can't quite think of one. :lol:

Porziniga doesnt seem right to me, Chet seems a lot less upright, seems more fluid and has a handle.

I always try for cross racial.comaprisons. can't quite think of one. :lol:

Porziniga doesnt seem right to me, Chet seems a lot less upright, seems more fluid and has a handle.
I agree he does look more fluid and comfortable handling the ball. Porzingis just the only dude that is that kind of shot blocker along with the smooth jumper at that size.

Back
Top Bottom