2025 NBA Draft Thread

Suns have so many options at 10

just because you traded for chris paul doesn’t mean you can’t draft a Hayes or Lewis. Have paul mentor them for at least a season

drafting a wing is also good there’s going to be so many ways they can go with it

RJ Hampton going to be the move if the Cs stay at 14 and he's on the board...

What are your thoughts on RJ? I feel like he reminds me of Langford.

Pipedream but would Killian work well running the offense? Killian-JB-Tatum would look nice!

Would you rather spend a pick on a PG or go out on the market for DJ Augustin or Jeff Teague?

What are your thoughts on RJ? I feel like he reminds me of Langford.

Pipedream but would Killian work well running the offense? Killian-JB-Tatum would look nice!
I think RJ has more lead guard ability than Romeo. Bit more comfortable with his handle. I honestly think RJ is more NBA ready than others think he is. His HS pedigree is right on par with the best in this class and he just went through his adjustment season from having to go from high to low usage against professionals.

Would be very happy with Hayes. The things I worry about with him would be less pronounced in Brad's system.

On the record, I like:
Killian Hayes
Onyeka Okongwu
Devin Vassell
Kira Lewis
Malachi Flynn
Xavier Tillman

I do not like:
Anthony Edwards
James Wiseman
Patrick Williams
Obi Toppin
Cole Anthony

Iffy:
LaMelo Ball
Deni Avdija
Tyrese Haliburton
Isaac Okoro
Tyrese Maxey

Last edited:

So when after that did he get into basketball?

"I'm still not really into it," he says. "I love basketball, yeah. It's what I do."

He's not entirely convincing. He says if he were drafted by the NFL tomorrow, he'd let basketball go. "Because you can do anything on the field," he explains. "You can spike the ball. You can dance. You can do all type of disrespectful stuff." In the NBA, he says, "you can't do any of that. You'll get fined."

Not something you want to hear from you #1 pick.

Back
Top Bottom