2025 NBA Draft Thread

giovonny didn’t like Dallas terry pick either said Winston and others were better

also said they were loading up to trade to move up for Haliburton. That would have been interesting but I’m glad that didn’t happen not the same time line imo

Have Givony/Schmitz said anything about how their "in his own tier", surefire #1 pick ended up going 3?

in the podcast I believe Givony said, Minnesota thought Ant was a better fit and it was really close between Wiseman and lamelo at GSW but in the end they went Wiseman.

Have Givony/Schmitz said anything about how their "in his own tier", surefire #1 pick ended up going 3?

no ones an expert but teams saw Haliburton, Terry and Lamelo wayyy differently. The dude from Babcock hoops had Cassius Stanley at 13.
No such thing as an expert Ernie

B Sox B Sox

Give me some insight on Oturu.

Was he a 1st round talent that we got a steal on?
I wouldn’t have been surprised if someone had taken him in the 20s.

Don’t think he’s gonna be much of a defender, but he can rebound and put the ball in the basket. Decent shooting stroke too.

In general I think there was some solid bigs in this draft in the 20-40 range that will probably just be rotation guys now, but would’ve been lotto talents 15 years ago.

The funniest thing bout the whole pre draft process is 5 mins after the last pick all the experts n media act like their mock drafts and “sources” never happened :lol: :smh:

Thought BJ Boston looked good yesterday. Gave me Brandon Ingram vibes.

Was expecting Cade to assert himself a little more in that second half.

Did anyone catch Caleb Love? Saw he played well too.

Yesterday was my first time watching him. Game looked really smooth. Didn't try to do too much. Don't think the team is going to be particularly good.

Josh Christopher didn’t shoot it well but thought he had a decent debut. Shot looks good.

potential sleeper for one and done is Dawson Garcia from Marquette.Hell of a debut and like his passing ability.

Like his poise at such a young age. Don’t think he’s a full time PG, handle isn’t tight and too high, but I could see his ceiling being a Brandon Roy type.

Back
Top Bottom