2025 NBA Draft Thread

Cade tries to dribble through traffic a lot at full speed and his handle isn’t that good to do it. So he jumps in the air and passes it. Things he’ll definitely tighten up on as the season goes on. IQ too high not to.

If I had to call it today...

Cade Cunningham
Jalen Green
Brandon Boston
Jonathan Kuminga
Scottie Barnes - I’m probably higher on him than most... needs to develop shooting the ball but everything else is special

Evan Mobley, Jalen Johnson, Jaden Springer and Jalen Suggs are all great too.
I can already feel I'm going to be irrationally high on Jalen Suggs

If Kuminga can learn how to dribble he’ll be nice otherwise he gives me Wiggins vibes minus the uber athleticism

Cade
Jalen Green
Mobley
Bj Boston
Terrence Clarke :nerd:

Last edited:
Y’all need to see Sharife Cooper play...if he eligible, he’s going to have a Trae Young campaign and burst into the lottery...

What you think of shorty? I’m a huge fan. Only seen Kyrie, Trae & Cp3 with that skill level at this age and being sort of pedestrian in size over the past 20 years.
He's fun as hell to watch I'm all the way with you on the wagon. It's always a crap shoot with small guards man we just buckle up and enjoy the ride wherever it goes

Somebody is gonna grab Kispert at the end of the first. Jumper is beautiful and he can put it on the floor a bit. 6’7” too.

This dude Timme got himself a nice little bag for a big. Probably not good enough defensively to be more than a 2nd rounder though.

Suggs already looking more impressive than any of the guards in this past draft. Legit athleticism/burst. Jumper looks solid.

This dude Timme got himself a nice little bag for a big. Probably not good enough defensively to be more than a 2nd rounder though.
Super skilled offensively. Really, really well developed on that end coming out of high school.

Just not enough of an athlete to keep up looking ahead to the NBA, though.

Back
Top Bottom