2025 NBA Draft Thread

Yeah he's really good, but a bit more difficult to peg with regards to what he'd do in the league.

Kispert is a 6'7" 220 pound 40+% 3pt shooter on high volume that can also do stuff other than just shoot. Type of rotational role player that every team could use.
Seems like he on his way to getting a first round look despite him being older. I never heard of him before yesterday then I seen him shush the crowd. Had me dying. Today he was literally flexing

He definitely doesn't seem like a stiff offensively

Seems like he on his way to getting a first round look despite him being older. I never heard of him before yesterday then I seen him shush the crowd. Had me dying. Today he was literally flexing

He definitely doesn't seem like a stiff offensively
Timme only a sophomore. He was on preseason lists for sophomores poised to break out.

Oh I was talkin bout Kispert, Timme seems like he'll be in position to flourish all year with that group
Yeah my bad lol. Kispert was probably gonna be a 2nd rounder in this past draft but withdrew. This year he's gonna shoot like 7-8 3s a game on the best team in the country.

If you can shoot like that without being a liability because of size (which tends to be the case with a lot of shooters), there's a spot for you in the league.

hes never going to land the top kids in the state. I’m not sure how much longer he’ll last there imo. Missed on Hurt, Jalen, Chet, Tre, list goes on. Gotta clean up on the in state kids ranked outside the top 75
What Minnesota coach would land all of those kids, though? They’re not that type of program. They’ve been losing most of their HM guys in-state guys forever. Rick Rickert and Blake Hoffarber ain’t walking through that door.

What Minnesota coach would land all of those kids, though? They’re not that type of program. They’ve been losing most of their HM guys in-state guys forever. Rick Rickert and Blake Hoffarber ain’t walking through that door.

You’re right those kids are likely never going to Minnesota, they are finding their way into some of their final lists so maybe it’s a closing problem or none of the kids want to stay home. They’ve finished below .500 in 3 of the past 5 seasons. Tubby got fired after making it to the 3rd round in his final season. In that conference those results aren’t going to be acceptable when schools like Rutgers are passing them. For the record I like what he got out of Oturu and that class was the last time Pitino landed any of the top 10 kids from the state

Last edited:
You’re right those kids are likely never going to Minnesota, they are finding their way into some of their final lists so maybe it’s a closing problem or none of the kids want to stay home. They’ve finished below .500 in 3 of the past 5 seasons. Tubby got fired after making it to the 3rd round in his final season. In that conference those results aren’t going to be acceptable when schools like Rutgers are passing them. For the record I like what he got out of Oturu and that class was the last time Pitino landed any of the top 10 kids from the state
Oh yea I’m definitely not defending the results. Lil Pitino can’t coach. I just meant with the recruiting. Most of those top Minnesota kids are leaving regardless of who is the head coach. They’ll land a Royce White occasionally but that’s it.

Oh yea I’m definitely not defending the results. Lil Pitino can’t coach. I just meant with the recruiting. Most of those top Minnesota kids are leaving regardless of who is the head coach. They’ll land a Royce White occasionally but that’s it.
And he transferred to ISU after a year :lol:

Does he play defense or is he a poor man's Jabroni Parker

it’s Coppin st but he’s much more committed than i expected especially early on. Couple of blocks, not forcing on offense. Attacking the glass. Much stronger than people may have thought

15/11 at half

Back
Top Bottom