2025 NBA Draft Thread

This draft has a couple of guys I gotta keep my eyes on for the culture.

Kai Sotto- Born and Raised Filipino looking like a 2nd rounder to me.

Remy Martin- Fil am but supposedly can play for the national team.

Ron Harper JR- fil am as well probably ineligible as of the moment .

Jalen Green - is like a quarter fil am but always goes back to the motherland to build the brand.

1606411585425.png

Jalen Green wildin. Also looks to have had a slight growth spurt

currently work at a HS and our boys' basketball coach is absolutely disgusted when his players roll up their shorts like this. it's beyond me going both ways: idk why he can't stand it and idk why the youth do it

one of my students is the starting PG and he got benched in the second half despite blowing up in the 1st. i asked him why and said "coach got pissed at me for rollin up my shorts." :rofl::rofl:of all the things to get benched for... 2020 different

Was only a matter of time. Two people in their traveling party that’s not on staff tested positive the day prior.

should’ve started in January with conference games and each conference should’ve had its own bubble.

Was only a matter of time. Two people in their traveling party that’s not on staff tested positive the day prior.

should’ve started in January with conference games and each conference should’ve had its own bubble.
Yea that woulda been the safest n most stable way to have the whole season...Conference only, Each has their own bubble then go to the NCAA bubble to wrap it up

But you know they gotta get all this non conference holiday tv money tho

No full game highlights out yet but wanted to post Dawson Garcia. 6’11 Freshman from Marquette. Nice passing and ball handling skills. Wasn’t expected one and done but can see him declaring if he keeps this play up. Marquette looks like they’re gonna play through him a lot this season

That Timme kid is a problem too
Yeah he's really good, but a bit more difficult to peg with regards to what he'd do in the league.

Kispert is a 6'7" 220 pound 40+% 3pt shooter on high volume that can also do stuff other than just shoot. Type of rotational role player that every team could use.

Little Pitino really fumbling so bad he can't keep talent in-state?
Why go to Minnesota when there are much better programs close by? Wisconsin, Marquette, Iowa, and Iowa St are all better programs that are like 4-5 hours away from Minneapolis. Then you have all the other Big Ten schools.

Back
Top Bottom