2025 NBA Draft Thread

I like Suggs but how well do you think he can do in an NBA half=court offense?

He can change gears and got good vision. Seems to have a solid feel in the pick and roll too. Probably needs to develop a floater game, if we haven’t seen it yet. He got a strong left hand driving, but seems to favor going to his right once he gets to the cup. It’s easy to make a deron Williams’, light skin...big guard comp with multiple gears. but I won’t do it :lol:

I like Suggs but how well do you think he can do in an NBA half=court offense?
6’4” athlete with good vision, solid handle, and jumper looks straight? I’ll take it. He’ll be fine in PnR. Opposing guards gonna have a hard time staying in front of him.

6’4” athlete with good vision, solid handle, and jumper looks straight? I’ll take it. He’ll be fine in PnR. Opposing guards gonna have a hard time staying in front of him.

Word I watched a lot of his high school and AAU tapes and dude just be flying past dudes

Damn, Suggs debut seemed more impressive than Cade on a bigger stage. This year is going to be fun COVID permitting.

wavycrocket wavycrocket why isn’t Cooper with Auburn?

Makur Makur on with Howard on ESPN3.

NCAA asked for documents, family balked at providing them, slowed the process to what it is. Not sure if they’re cooperating or not but it’s looking likely that he doesn’t play for Auburn.

JRE, Christopher, and Remy Martin tonight

Nojel Eastern and Makur together in the MEAC is wild

Back
Top Bottom