2025 NBA Draft Thread

I feel like we’ve talked about this ad nauseum :lol:

Souped up Draymond/More advanced Young BG is absolutely worthy of going #1 in this draft.

It’s unlikely that anyone from this draft is going to be THE guy on a championship contender. Zion can absolutely be one of your top 2-3 though.

Brandon Clarke could just be a Larry Nance Jr clone. And the Lakers dearly need someone like him.

Is it an overreaction to say Herro should go higher than Langford or Keldon Johnson?

I’m almost out on keldon Johnson by virtue of that struggle Drake squiggle cut into his hair. My goodness youngster, you are gonna be on national television and you thought that hair cut would be the way to go

Barrett could learn a lot from watching James Harden when he drives to the rim

I think PJ Washington is going to be a really valuable player at the next level.

I’m almost out on keldon Johnson by virtue of that struggle Drake squiggle cut into his hair. My goodness youngster, you are gonna be on national television and you thought that hair cut would be the way to go
You don’t like the part? That’s a staple in the summer where I’m from :nthat:

It'll be interesting to see if RJ can shed the negative label he's garnered himself. I haven't seen a turn like this on a prospect in quite a while

Glad Zion's season is now over. Take it easy big fella, need you to have a long pro career like you deserve

RJ Barrett

shabazz-muhammad-dribbles-iso.jpg

I don't even understand what exactly y'all wanted RJ to do this year,

he was on the floor with two non shooting bigs, a non shooting PG, who can't actually make plays and a sharpshooter who shoots....32% from 3.

so if you're him, zion is getting double teamed, you're at the top of the arc you drive, and ******* Jack White or who ever is wide open. Do you pass or do you try and finish? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom