2025 NBA Draft Thread

Admittedly, I’ve watched less college ball then ever before this year...but y’all really sure about Cade no.1?

Think he’s good, but not sure what he does well enough to take over a game with.
I think Suggs/Mobley right there with him, haven’t see enough of Green/Kuminga to be fair.

Cade’s handle/ burst doesn’t bother me considering these junk defenses colleges play and OSU has zero shooting around him.

He's not shooting well tonight, but he's also feeding teammates and they're missing open shots and bunnies too.

Overall though, he's a good shooter and can make the requisite passes. That's gonna get you a long way in the league at his size.

Cade Cunningham has the highest floor, I guess id take him number one.

but II think there's a pretty good chance
that someone else ends up ends up as the best player in the draft.

but he's farther away from reaching that best player on a high level team level than people think.

1616419638166.png

like this here, he's def not a franchise changing offensive orchestrator.
At least he hasn't show that yet.

there's a chance he can be that but he's got a bunch of holes in his game to fill.

Duarte is a geezer by NBA draft standards, but I would be happy with him in LA come draft time.

What y'all think of RaiQuan Gray as a potential pick? Early second round pick?

Seems like he could develop into a small ball 4 who can defend, move the ball and potentially spread the floor if he can even shoot an average percentage from 3. Would probably have to lose some weight though.

Last edited:

Seems like he could develop into a small ball 4 who can defend, move the ball and potentially spread the floor if he can even shoot an average percentage from 3. Would probably have to lose some weight though.

He isn't that small for a 4 , he's bigger than Draymond Green

He’s not really good, just stayed around n older than everybody else

Highly doubt he gets drafted but props to Jahvon Quinerly man. One of my old coaches worked him out back in 2018 and I was at the gym. I was never a fan of this eras NYC/NJ guards, but he got way better than what I remember.

Highly doubt he gets drafted but props to Jahvon Quinerly man. One of my old coaches worked him out back in 2018 and I was at the gym. I was never a fan of this eras NYC/NJ guards, but he got way better than what I remember.
I know him from his Nova days. Dudes really thought he was going to place Jalen Brunson. He’s a 4-year guy, right? (I think he has two years of eligibility left)

No reason why he can’t get drafted if he stays another year or two. Gotta develop the 3 more tho

Mobley is the goods....dude really be altering other players shots

Back
Top Bottom