2025 NBA Draft Thread

Kispert is shooting 54/44/90 splits on good volume. Big games against all the good teams they've played.

Ceiling probably isn't super high, but he has to be one of the better shooting prospects we've had in recent memory.

Fair, still the highest by far I’ve ever seen him. Big stretch of games coming up of course, we’ll see.

Fair, still the highest by far I’ve ever seen him. Big stretch of games coming up of course, we’ll see.
I think a lot is going to depend on who is picking where too. Some teams are probably going to want to go with a younger player with more upside. More of a project. For a team like New Orleans though, who already has several pieces and wants to start winning now, Kispert fits them perfectly.

Elite shooter with a good frame that tries defensively. Not a smaller dude that you can hunt.

KOC had Killian Hayes No. 1 last year which is why I questioned it. Everyone has misses though. Maybe he’s better at projecting out who will actually end up being the 5th-10th best player than No. 1. Like you said, efficiency-size-big games on Kispert is promising.

KOC definitely had some hot takes last year with Killian Hayes and Tyrell Terry. Pretty sure every other mock has Kispert in the lottery though, so having him at 7 isn't too crazy, IMO.

I love Scottie Barnes. Celtics should keep losing so they could be in play for him :lol:

He’s wonderful.

Can’t shoot to save his life, though.
Yeah that would be the obvious difference between the two :lol:

Represents the same kind of thing Haliburton did though. Can't be one of your lead scorers, but is the grease that makes the team operate at it's highest level. Draymond is probably the ultimate version of this.

Yeah that would be the obvious difference between the two :lol:

Represents the same kind of thing Haliburton did though. Can't be one of your lead scorers, but is the grease that makes the team operate at it's highest level. Draymond is probably the ultimate version of this.
Athletic Draymond and you’re praying he develops into an average shooter from deep.

If he gets to even average shooting the ball - he’s a super high-end guy.

Back
Top Bottom