2025 NBA Draft Thread

I can’t wait for him to rep The Land.

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Can JT Thor actually shoot? A few places with write-ups on him said that he can shoot off the dribble and that he has a stroke. Watching the games when Cooper returned, I didn't think of him as a shooter at all

He only shot 29% from 3 and 74% FT.. with only a 44%FG. That's kinda ugly but I see why he has potential with his strengths

I don’t think he’s a shooter at all.

OG Anunoby was only 31% from 3 and 56% from the stripe as a sophomore.

Feel like he’s kinda the player you hope Thor can be.

Grimes was one the best players at the combine in the games I saw on YT. Probably played himself into round 1.

Saw my son Aaron Wiggins played well. Selfishly hope he comes back to MD for one more year though :lol:

Is Tre Mann more of a distributing point guard or scoring combo guard? Couple of mocks have the Knicks selecting him. Any potential here?

What happened to Suggsmania? At one point there was a legit movement of ****** saying he was the #1 pick. Now we talking about taking Scottie Barnes over him? :lol:

Even in mocks I'm seeing it

Yeah. Tend to think Cleveland and maybe some others that might want to trade up would too.

Assuming you already have someone in your backcourt that can playmake a bit, why not take the dude that is a multi-positional defender over Suggs who is probably just defending PGs? Suggs isn't a particularly great shooter. If you can buy into Barnes not being an absolute awful shooter, I think an argument can be made that he has the higher upside.

What happened to Suggsmania? At one point there was a legit movement of ****** saying he was the #1 pick. Now we talking about taking Scottie Barnes over him? :lol:

Even in mocks I'm seeing it
NCAA Tourney is over, and folks can actually use their brains a bit :lol:

I think both Suggs and Barnes are going to be very good pros.

Back
Top Bottom