2025 NBA Draft Thread

Franz Wagner could make sense in Sacramento too. A center would probably be ideal with Richaun Holmes being a free agent.
Yeah his name will probably be in the running. Like Johnson more though.

Thought about putting Sengun to Sacramento in the mock I did, but I think they'd like to be an uptempo, defensive minded team and I'm not sure he makes a ton of sense for that.

I thought about Kai Jones to the kings but Idk if it’s worth using that pick when there’s some wing talent left on the board

Plus I wonder if they could just keep Holmes since he’s kinda solid anyway

Yeah his name will probably be in the running. Like Johnson more though.

Thought about putting Sengun to Sacramento in the mock I did, but I think they'd like to be an uptempo, defensive minded team and I'm not sure he makes a ton of sense for that.
Hollinger is pining for sengun to be as high as #4

592C9865-2225-4447-90C1-467276966620.gif

Wagner has to have one of the most underwhelming highlight tapes of the class lol

His jump shot looks weird as hell too

I can’t buy into him tbh

Listened to that Ford/Hollinger pod and i'm kind of surprised they were that aggressively high on Barnes. I know most like his versatility and potential. Seemed like they like him as much as anybody in the draft.

6'7 and got an ovation?!!

Is it typical for executives to give an ovation at these workouts? lmao

Also good to hear on Kuminga. I feel like him and Barnes are debatable for who to select first

Apparently Barnes shot much better in high school than his year in college

Workouts and 1 vs 1 matchups are built for a player with Cooper’s skills to kill it, I expected to hear this kinda news and maybe moving up the boards

Hoping he’d still be available by one of the Knicks picks was a pipe dream as is. Can’t see Washington passing on him.

This seems like a really talented deep class

Seems like that's being said year after year which is good for the game

Bones Hyland got some CJ in him. Between him, Christopher and Thomas that's some microwave scoring in a hurry

Bones seems to be the best shooter out of that bunch though

This seems like a really talented deep class

Seems like that's being said year after year which is good for the game

Bones Hyland got some CJ in him. Between him, Christopher and Thomas that's some microwave scoring in a hurry

Bones seems to be the best shooter out of that bunch though
Bones highland is legit, I watched alotta VCU games cuz of the Baltimore PG they got and bones stuck out as a “2 way player” type that ppl luv to talk about

Back
Top Bottom