2025 NBA Draft Thread

If he, as a grown man playing against children in college, is not a consensus lotto pick, how good can he reasonably be or become?

I do think he's NBA ready but you don't spend lotto picks on someone who's already near their ceiling and still isn't a no-brainer top 15 prospect.

If you use a lottery pick on a 24 year old man you deserve to be in the lottery next year

You gotta view it in a way if you think he can come in and contribute right away then he's worth it. Which is what every NBA team thinks he can do.

He's projected as what a 3 and D guy? Whats Bridges gonna get 100 mill?

You're getting this 24 year old who you'll pay between 2 and 3 million for 4 years who will give you the production of lets say a 50 mill player. Well worth it.

1FFA716D-EADB-448C-AD3C-1F3DF9C6F9F5.jpeg

One of the draftexpress guys is really high on Keon. He posted clips of his workouts and shooting form which looked really sound

I was so high on him before the season but from what I saw I was really underwhelmed. Same with springer. I’m gonna give keon the benefit of the doubt that Tennessee just had too many older players and it was a tough fit

Just cloudy to see how he projects

Been watching some tape on Keon. He honestly reminds me A LOT of Romeo Langford. Potential to be a good defender and slasher. Lack of jumper probably holds you back from being a star.

Watched a lot of Scottie Barnes tape. Do you draft a guy like a Draymond Green in the top 5? Idk. He’ll look great on a good team, but a bad team will make him look very underwhelming.

We all know Draymond would like trash if asked to do more than he can on a lotto team.

Watched a lot of Scottie Barnes tape. Do you draft a guy like a Draymond Green in the top 5? Idk. He’ll look great on a good team, but a bad team will make him look very underwhelming.

We all know Draymond would like trash if asked to do more than he can on a lotto team.
I'd take him in a heartbeat if I were the Raptors or Thunder. He's not unwilling to shoot. Really needs to improve in that facet, but he excels at pretty much everything else. He's going to make everyone on your team better.

He obviously can't be your best player, but the Warriors are not the Warriors without Draymond.

I'd take him in a heartbeat if I were the Raptors or Thunder. He's not unwilling to shoot. Really needs to improve in that facet, but he excels at pretty much everything else. He's going to make everyone on your team better.

He obviously can't be your best player, but the Warriors are not the Warriors without Draymond.

All facts. The things he’s actually skilled at (defense, passing, high IQ) for sure any team needs a player like him. Raptors would be perfect.

Does a swiss army type player usually go that high though? I can’t think of any other comparison outside of Draymond. Maybe Aaron Gordon?

All facts. The things he’s actually skilled at (defense, passing, high IQ) for sure any team needs a player like him. Raptors would be perfect.

Does a swiss army type player usually go that high though? I can’t think of any other comparison outside of Draymond. Maybe Aaron Gordon?
Guys that went top 10 off top of my head...

Ben Simmons
Andre Iguodala
Deacon Isaac
Aaron Gordon
Justise Winslow

Wow. Justice Winslow. What a wash.

Yea I guess if youre getting a guy like GS Iggy or Draymond you take him. If that set shot doesn’t come around and he’s stuck on a bad team, it’ll be a very slow start to his career.

Im just surprised he’s been the most talked about prospect this month.

Back
Top Bottom