2025 NBA Draft Thread

Supersized wing that can put a lid on the basket. Mobley might be the best player from this draft. Rockets winning either way. Mobley mob or green gang.

Thats like the 4th time i heard Mobley as a 3. It won’t work, similar to what the Magic were trying to do with Aaron Gordon at the 3. Thats not where he belongs.

Chad Ford keeps calling him a wing but either way i think he’ll be able to play either 4 or 5 when he’s at the peak of his powers

The supersize wing was a joke lol of course Mobley isn’t playing the 3. Offensively he will not be a James wiseman type big or anything close to just a rim runner like people who want Jalen green over him are trying to make it seem. He will be special on both sides of the ball.

Aaron Brooks ‘08 & Clint Capela ‘14 were the last 2 rockets 1st round picks since Yao in ‘02 that they kept, that were actually good for the rockets . And they were late first rounders.

Turn up my boy HOU$TON HOU$TON . It’s been a long time coming

You can just tell, HOU$TON HOU$TON ain’t used to the projects :lol:. Rockets ain’t been In this position in forever. My dawg is new here :rofl:
This stressful man. I rather this than the inevitable folding by Golden state :lol: fresh start :pimp:

It’s hard evaluating for me because everything at the NCAA level looks weak to me lol but my eye just isn’t trained. I trust stone to make the right pick I guess.

Back
Top Bottom