2025 NBA Draft Thread

Interested to see where Mobley will land. He’s from my town which really isn’t known for basketball. we’re Known more for MMA and dirt bikers for x-games lol.

Release is definitely slow and will hinder him a as a 1v1 scorer. I don’t think that’s really what you’re drafting him for anyways though. He’s more of a wheel greaser. What’s good is that he seems to be a willing driver and is a good finisher. Gonna take a while for him to adjust to NBA size and athleticism, but we saw Lamelo do it pretty nicely. Size is legit too.

There’s really only a handful of guys in the league making passes like this.

Release is definitely slow and will hinder him a as a 1v1 scorer. I don’t think that’s really what you’re drafting him for anyways though. He’s more of a wheel greaser. What’s good is that he seems to be a willing driver and is a good finisher. Gonna take a while for him to adjust to NBA size and athleticism, but we saw Lamelo do it pretty nicely. Size is legit too.

There’s really only a handful of guys in the league making passes like this.

Not gonna hype that skip pass but I agree with the rest of your post. He’s a connector type player who you hope can learn to shoot

If that happens he’s a better joe ingles

Jumper is hideous. How many guys do we tag with the “if can learn to shoot, then X” line each year? How many actually learn to shoot?
If he can’t shoot you’d hope he becomes a better Kyle Anderson. I don’t think he’s a non shooter

Depending on where he’s selected the guys around that pick might have limitations themselves. Gotta start focusing on the positives at that point

If he can’t shoot you’d hope he becomes a better Kyle Anderson. I don’t think he’s a non shooter

Depending on where he’s selected the guys around that pick might have limitations themselves. Gotta start focusing on the positives at that point

I come in peace but what makes him a better prospect than Kyle Anderson

I come in peace but what makes him a better prospect than Kyle Anderson
Not necessarily anything. That’s why I said “you’d hope”

Assessing how Anderson panned out as a pro and his skill set is where my statement is rooted in

You’d hope giddey would become a better scorer as a pro than Anderson. Imo that’s a reasonable hope

Chad Fords pod today has some dude who has an analytics model leading him to believe Cade isn’t a top 3 pick

I might be done with Ford lmao. Between this and having Tony Jones on there... man it can be a struggle

Back
Top Bottom