2025 NBA Draft Thread

Certain body types shouldn’t bulk up. Idk how healthy that would be for Chet long term. Gotta monitor this and put the right professionals around him which whatever team drafts him will do.

You mean what he will be forced to play? Yea…but kid got no feel for the position from what I seen this year while he was at Kentucky.

He played next to a 5’9 guard so naturally he played off the ball a bit more. He’s a 1. You won’t find a single scouting report claiming otherwise.

I’ll revisit this next year when everybody is saying “damn I didn’t know TyTy was like that” as has been the general theme with Kentucky guards lately.

I get the whole UK thing with TyTy, but usually those Kentucky guys have some attributes or something that you can see that would translate to the next level. Don't really see it with TyTy. Everything just seems average. Would be much more comfortable getting him at the end of the first like Quickley than the lottery though.

Hopefully he makes me look dumb.

I hope the scouts are thinking like y’all :lol:

I would gladly take TyTy at #16 with the Brooklyn pick. The way he operates the pnr is best in the draft.

Put an end to this KPJ at the 1 foolishness.

Duren felt completely irrelevant in that game.

I like him as a prospect, but feel like Precious was better than him. He can still be solid in the league though.

Duren is almost 3 years younger than Precious was as a freshman FWIW.

I don't know about early-mid lottery where I've seen him mocked certain places...but I'd buy big time on him in the back end of that lottery. I'd be interested to see what his real height is, but he is huge, considerably long and has good hands. Catches everything around the rim. Profiles as a dynamic rim-runner/rim protector. If that Lakers pick ends up conveying to Memphis...he's a lights out house money type of pick for a team like them.

I see shades of guys like Okongwu, Isaiah Stewart, Timelord, etc.

Last edited:
Definitely don’t buy him being 6’11”. That seems crazy to me. I’d be completely fine with him in the back end of the lotto. I just know he’ll be productive, especially if he gets to play with a PG that has an idea of what they’re doing. He’ll be a load for NBA guys to handle from Day 1. Pretty easy player to project.

Back
Top Bottom