2025 NBA Draft Thread

Man i am loving this resurgence of the Big Man weve been seeing the last 4 years. Kofi Cockburn will be added to the list of NBA bigs being the best players in the league

Jokic
Embiid
Giannis
KAT
KD
Bron
Ayton
Zion
Vucevic
Porzingis (based on last night's game vs the LOLakers)
Mobley is coming
Kofi is next

Nothing has indicated he will but I hope so as well

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 2.44.59 PM.png

:smh:

Not even tournament related, but I think we got spoiled with the previous drafts. I really think this is a very very weak draft class.

It’s a normal draft…Just no household names or super prospects

Chet is really the only one that'd go top 3 in most drafts.
Jabari is a big that shoots 43% from the field.
Banchero crazy overrated.
Ivey is a wild card. Dude can be anywhere from Donovan Mitchell to Lakers Westbrook.
AJ Griffin as a top 5 pick is a joke

Very pessimistic about this years class. I feel like we'll have 1 all star and maybe some random HOF'er drafted in the late 1st/2nd round :lol:

Sounds about right

"Jabari is a very talented kid, you can tell that," Miami forward Sam Waardenburg said. "He's a great catch-and-shoot guy, and we felt like, if we were able to get him to put the ball on the ground, we were at our best there. If he turned his back to any of us, we were going after it."

He's on my short list of players that have elevated from this years tourney already, no way he doesn't go top 10. Add Ivey, Kofey and even though his team underperformed Davis carried Wisconsin.

That Iowa kid looked terrible :sick:

He's on my short list of players that have elevated from this years tourney already, no way he doesn't go top 10. Add Ivey, Kofey and even though his team underperformed Davis carried Wisconsin.

That Iowa kid looked terrible :sick:

He could have not been in this tournament and he still would have been going top 10 in June.

Chet is really the only one that'd go top 3 in most drafts.
Jabari is a big that shoots 43% from the field.
Banchero crazy overrated.
Ivey is a wild card. Dude can be anywhere from Donovan Mitchell to Lakers Westbrook.
AJ Griffin as a top 5 pick is a joke

Very pessimistic about this years class. I feel like we'll have 1 all star and maybe some random HOF'er drafted in the late 1st/2nd round :lol:
I truly believe that you’re trolling with a lot of your posts.

I tip my hat to your consistency sir :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom