2025 NBA Draft Thread

I'd be a bit worried about dribble creation with Jabari and taking him at 1. Other than that though, it's pretty easy to project him as a good NBA player.

Funny he mentions Harrison Barnes as a comp for Jabari. I was kinda thinking that too.

I don't always love Dean's takes on things, but there's usually some good info to be had in his articles.

Was listening to one of chad fords guests talk about this kid, he said shades of Devin Booker

Haven’t been able to catch full games of him but see his name in the lottery, can’t lie, a lot of these moves are Booker-ish but then I seen he’s at 30% from 3… idk

Was listening to one of chad fords guests talk about this kid, he said shades of Devin Booker

Haven’t been able to catch full games of him but see his name in the lottery, can’t lie, a lot of these moves are Booker-ish

He’s really good. Was the only player on his team that could score. Plays defense too. Easy top 10 pick.

I don’t like how Gonzaga utilized Chet. He was basically a role player, instead of a featured guy. They force fed Timme and their guards were trigger happy. Dude took 9 shots a game.

I don’t like how Gonzaga utilized Chet. He was basically a role player, instead of a featured guy. They force fed Timme and their guards were trigger happy. Dude took 9 shots a game.
Basically said the same in the college thread. He was just kind of an afterthought in their offense after Timme and Nembhard. Has a lot more creation ability than was shown at Gonzaga. Could be a real dangerous passer out of the high post. Legit pick and pop threat too.

I know Kessler had a outrageous block rate but..... like I asked before.... do you take Williams before him? The efficiency edge goes to Williams

Banchero showing playmaking for the past month or two also

Haven’t been able to catch full games of him but see his name in the lottery, can’t lie, a lot of these moves are Booker-ish but then I seen he’s at 30% from 3… idk

The assumption as usual is that you could teach shooting in an empty arena by the end of that rookie contract.

NBA players don’t play in empty arenas

Had a feeling he had a positive +/- but it wasn’t showing on my yahoo app as I was following along. Need Chet with Cade in Detroit.

With the stud that Jordan Poole’s been this season, Davis’ stock is gonna keep going up.

And Ballinsam better put some respeck on Banchero name. Maybe watching a game or two might help :lol:

Saint Peter's demolished TyTy Washington last weekend and is doing mean things to Jaden Ivey tonight. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom