2025 NBA Draft Thread

Kinda feel like Orlando HAS to take Jabari.
As an OKC fan I hope they come to this conclusion. Or it's close enough to where Presti can throw some on top to ensure he gets Chet. If I was a fan of certain teams I think I prefer Jabari but I am 100% on Chet being the guy.

Any of the 3 would be great. I'd be surprised if OKC took Banchero.

As an OKC fan I hope they come to this conclusion. Or it's close enough to where Presti can throw some on top to ensure he gets Chet. If I was a fan of certain teams I think I prefer Jabari but I am 100% on Chet being the guy.

Any of the 3 would be great. I'd be surprised if OKC took Banchero.
OKC can’t go wrong with any of the 3, IMO. All fit with SGA/Giddey/Dort.

Lavar Ball GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Wondering to myself if Banchero is just the best player in plain sight. The combo of athleticism, strength, skill, and IQ is there. There shortcomings are glaring (holds the ball longer than I would prefer and doesn't engage defensively), but he looks like he can be Detroit Pistons Blake Griffin mixed with Marcus Morris.
I’m too scared to draft a “sure thing” and lowest ceiling guy at the top. Short arms, bad defense and good not great playmaker. Feel like the red flags are flaring when you think about what the playoff rosters look like and who’s out there in crunch minutes. Seems like his scoring will translate though.

Whats worst case scenario for the top 3 guys?
Banchero- Another scoring pf that doesn’t translate to the league, doesn’t score enough to justify not doing anything else

Smith-Never develops a handle or in between game and the 3ball isn’t good enough to contribute on offense

Chet-Stays frail and gets bullied

Back
Top Bottom