2025 NBA Draft Thread

Wrote about Chet in here a few weeks ago. Has much more playmaking ability off the dribble than shown at Gonzaga. Far more than just a pick and pop guy.

Orl would be wise to take Paulo Banchero with their #1 pick. Shot creator and can pass as well. Legs like tree trunks so he should specifically work on his post game from now.

Combination of size & athaleticism would have made him a defensive stud under Thibs. He can sign for the Knicks later on tho.

Kofi is 7' 293 w/ a 7'4+ wingspan

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 Lakers missing piece might be there for the taking in the 2nd round
I always felt Kofi will be taken in the first round but if he somehow lands in the 2nd round he'd be my pick for sure if I'm the Lakers.

7 feet, 300 lbs, and will be an enforcer in the paint, especially on Defense, which is exactly what AD needs to take a lot of that pressure off him when it comes to banging with the bigs inside.

Kings will end up with Baldwin somehow, like Giles and Skal they can’t resist.

Jalen Williams being ~6'6 with a 7'2 wingspan and 39 inch vert is a win. With his body of work, he might sneak into the first round.

Definitely peeped the forcing of Jabari. To me Banchero is clearly better

Each draft “expert” has their own hyperbole and agendas which I try to ignore…Smith has to work on shot creation/finishing, that’s def an issue but also take into account he had some of the worst chucks handling the ball so not like they was setting him up for easy dunks …I wouldn’t worry about the blocks so much cuz yo was pretty much asked to check all positions at Auburn which found him on the perimeter a lot and he did it successfully

He was really like a 6’10 3 and D wing for that team, in the college game that role/skills ain’t gon pop as much as the league

Each draft “expert” has their own hyperbole and agendas which I try to ignore…Smith has to work on shot creation/finishing, that’s def an issue but also take into account he had some of the worst chucks handling the ball so not like they was setting him up for easy dunks …I wouldn’t worry about the blocks so much cuz yo was pretty much asked to check all positions at Auburn which found him on the perimeter a lot and he did it successfully

He was really like a 6’10 3 and D wing for that team, in the college game that role/skills ain’t gon pop as much as the league
Auburn guards were absolute dumpster

Jabari would be a perfect fit with Houston, let him go to a team with proven scorers and iso players

Back
Top Bottom