2025 NBA Draft Thread

Prisoners of the moment saying Paolo is nothing like his predecessors.

Williams. Bagley. Beasley. Etc.

As a tweener or big (3-5 hybrid) you got to be able to do more then score.

I’m hoping he can but I’m hoping Chet falls to Houston.

Choosing between Mark Williams and Duren is tough. Seeing how important an athletic big can be in the playoffs, but then Mark can develop a jumper too. Tough.

Knicks not gonna re-sign Mitchell Robinson?

This is a reason why free agency after the draft sucks.

Most fans want him resigned. For the right price. Like 15-17 mill for 3 years I’m fine with. He’s good and a game changer for us. But if he thinks he’s worth more, then nah. Might have to use the pick one of these guys if a deal isn’t reached by then.

All the stats say were better when he’s on the floor. Plus guys don’t watch more than 2 Knick games a year and think they know what they’re saying :smh: :lol:

All the stats say were better when he’s on the floor. Plus guys don’t watch more than 2 Knick games a year and think they know what they’re saying :smh: :lol:
You realize I live here? :lol: I watch more Knicks’ games than I’d like, trust me. Saying he’s game changer is a far cry from saying the Knicks are better when he’s On the floor :lol:

Maybe, and I’m happy to just be wrong but you capped contract at 15-17 mill over 3. That just didn’t sound like a “game changer” contract

Got u.

Yea I like Mitch, but idk what he’s looking for. Don’t like him enough for a Rob Williams or Jarret Allen contract. He think he’s good as those two, but even he played 82 games a year he’s a level below. Being on winning teams and being surrounded by good players did wonders for those two, so maybe Mitch has another level? Idk.

Organization has too many voices in the front office though. Right now back in purgatory unless we hit in the draft.

Got u.

Yea I like Mitch, but idk what he’s looking for. Don’t like him enough for a Rob Williams or Jarret Allen contract. He think he’s good as those two, but even he played 82 games a year he’s a level below. Being on winning teams and being surrounded by good players did wonders for those two, so maybe Mitch has another level? Idk.

Organization has too many voices in the front office though. Right now back in purgatory unless we hit in the draft.
Rob is signed for 4/$48M :pimp:

Duren/Mark Williams are the two guys I like the for the Knicks at 11.

Love Mitch would like to resign him and package him whe ln we ultimately try trading for Donovan Mitchell or whoever else we chase.

Back
Top Bottom