2025 NBA Draft Thread

did he declare? last I heard he was in Australia or something

I think he did declare...honestly I don't know anything about the guy but my pops is hyping him up of course since he's filipino and that's what we are lol...but from the highlights I saw of him he looks ok but looks raw and could be a project that might end up good...im assuming someone will pick him up in summer league and will be surprised but happy if he gets drafted

I think he did declare...honestly I don't know anything about the guy but my pops is hyping him up of course since he's filipino and that's what we are lol...but from the highlights I saw of him he looks ok but looks raw and could be a project that might end up good...im assuming someone will pick him up in summer league and will be surprised but happy if he gets drafted

he's Filipino and he's very tall that's all you need to know :pimp: future star :pimp: :pimp:

:lol: I haven't seen much but raw sounds about right, still only 19 hopefully he catches on somewhere that will develop him.

Love the PBJ pick. wasn't he like a top 5 HS player
Warriors org going to get the best out of him :emoji_fingers_crossed:

My dawg Paolo! Seattle :pimp:

wow.png

Magic did the Rockets a favor by taking Paolo #1. Jabari is a much better fit with Sengun.

Last edited:
So happy with how the draft panned out for the youngins and the teams

So many good fits

Hardy to Dallas was the icing on the cake, don’t care if he doesn’t work at least they tried to get a shot creator who’s a decent size

Back
Top Bottom