2025 NBA Draft Thread

2023 class will be Krazy.

In light of yesterday’s disappointment I have accepted that we need Jabari. Rockets needed defense and 3pt shooting badly. Plus no mental gymnastics trying to make Banchero/Sengun work defensively.

6’10 Klay Thompson

Not surprised Hardy slipped, his season was legit terrible…Good thing for him tho is the Mavs don’t need what he’s supposed to be good at right away so a chance to learn n develop a lil bit in the background

Not surprised Hardy slipped, his season was legit terrible…Good thing for him tho is the Mavs don’t need what he’s supposed to be good at right away so a chance to learn n develop a lil bit in the background

Unless they had some of the greatest workouts of all time...there's no way someone can explain how guys like Baldwin, Watson, Houstan, Christie, etc. more than struggled in college and somehow are still valued higher than a guy that would have gone top 10 had he simply sat the season out.

When I look at the film and the numbers...I'm not sure why we're grading Hardy a bit harsher than those other guys when he played in a league of professionals :lol:

Peyton Watson looked like he completely had no idea what was happening on the floor in the Pac 10. The 12 games Hardy played in the G-League were not that bad IMO to go from lottery to 37. Has to be something on the back end that teams didn't like.

Interesting how many people claim to not watch college basketball but have knowledge about every pick :emoji_thinking:

Same thing with high school ball. My high school basketball thread failed because people said they didn’t follow it but I always see people talking about recruits like they watched every game. It doesn’t bother me, but it’s very interesting.

I heard on a pod yesterday Mo Bamba was planning on changing his number anyways (if he stays), but yeah suspicious.

They did the same thing last year when Franz Wagner got drafted. They gave him his brothers' number while he was still a FA but he eventually changed his :lol:

draft-presser-weltman-suggs-wagner-mosley-20210731.jpg

1232675440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom