2025 NBA Draft Thread

Is Rasheed Wallace a bad comp for Jabari Smith? These Kly and KD comps a bit ridiculous. No way he’s that good of a shooter.

Would happily take both in Dallas.
Ugh I usually don’t care that much about player likability but Isaac is the rare case where the player (pre injury) is dope but the person is so Damb annoying lol

I’ve been wanting Isaac ever since he had that one crazy game vs Dallas

Bamba needs a change of scenery and luka would get him a huge pay day

Ugh I usually don’t care that much about player likability but Isaac is the rare case where the player (pre injury) is dope but the person is so Damb annoying lol

I’ve been wanting Isaac ever since he had that one crazy game vs Dallas

Bamba needs a change of scenery and luka would get him a huge pay day
Oh he sucks, for sure.

But I’m all about new athletic profiles for this roster and those two are physically near perfect.

And think Luka could get the best out of what they are offensively, too.

Isaac’s contract feels like a risk worth taking given how heavily it got diced after this season.

Despite Ausar having a weird jump shot and loose ball handling, if he truly cares about basketball and winning a dude with that size and physical attribute should realistically have a chance of being a very good NBA player

Amen is said to be the more "facilitating" of the two... same could be said for him. They seem to play very similar

Most explosive guard in the league from day one

2fXf.gif

Overtime Elite probably really fortunate they sign the Thompson Twins without them not sure how it would be viewed

Now Naas Cunningham is probably their highest profile prospect.

I'm skeptical on how long it'll last. Even for Cunningham, I can't figure out the incentive. The whole idea about "growing his brand" seems kinda vague. Only thing I can guess is OTE for 2 years was better than going to high school for him.

Just seems like the NIL kinda dealt a blow to the appeal of OTE. G-League Ignite is sustainable because they're only taking around 5 kids each class anyway.

Back
Top Bottom