2025 NBA Draft Thread

Just re-watched Jabari's highlights from tonight and all his baskets came with no dribbles while playing defense.

The 6'10 Klay comp is alive and well.

Chet get his core strength right and it's a wrap. He can do it all.

Strength is his only real weakness.
he might never get that big build, but if he can get that strength like kd, kirilenko or marion and hold his own, it's gonna be scary.
then again, with the right training and a bit of luck he might bulk up and look like greek freak in a few years :lol:

If he can get anything close to current Evan Mobley's strength/weight he'd be more than fine.

Still going to be a major disruptor without it though.

Thought he was the clear #1 prospect

CLEAR.

I never heard a single basketball reason for why the other 2 were better. Just "he's skinny". I'm rolling my dice on the 20 year old who just needs time in the gym.

You'd think people would have learned their lesson after the last top 2 prospect that was considered "too skinny" shut that noise down pretty quickly.

This scumbag C’s v Bucks SL game probably more exciting than WNBA AS that I missed.

Probably?

Joke aside, I must be the only one who does not give a damn about these SL games, just catching a few highlights on social media. Rather see the rooks play in the actual season or hell even preseason.

Giannis wasnt exactly Mr Olympia when he came in the nba either

giannis_workout_130801_6.jpg

Stone neva loss. Tari legit on both ends. Bari had an all around good performance too.

Coming into the draft I felt like Jabari was being overrated as a defender but I actually think he can make a few all defense teams.

Stone neva loss. Tari legit on both ends. Bari had an all around good performance too.

Coming into the draft I felt like Jabari was being overrated as a defender but I actually think he can make a few all defense teams.

I thought the opposite. Defense usually translate well. For being a number 1 option offensively he played great defense in college.

Remember there being a rumor right before the draft that the Cs were interested in Eason and were exploring how to trade into the first round. Makes sense after watching him a few times now. Fits the profile of what Stevens/Udoka seem to want.

these guys out here not shooting the ball at the end of the qtrs to save their pcts in a summer league game.
one of the guys straight pointed to have him heave the ball :lol:

these guys out here not shooting the ball at the end of the qtrs to save their pcts in a summer league game.
one of the guys straight pointed to have him heave the ball :lol:

I mean they all do this in the NBA too.

Besides Steph.

It’s pathetic.

Y'alls guy DeanOnDraft was throwing out some takes today...

I appreciate new takes though. He backed it up with *some* facts though.

I brought this up during the recent draft. Wouldn’t be surprised if Scoot went #1 next year but would he have been the top pick this year (Over Paolo/Chet/Smith)?

No one will ever take anything you say about Jabari seriously after you openly campaigned against him when you thought he was going 1 :lol:
Clean slate once he puts on that rockets jersey :lol:

Nah fr chet nice. Only knock is his strength and he was kinda old for a freshman.

I appreciate new takes though. He backed it up with *some* facts though.

I brought this up during the recent draft. Wouldn’t be surprised if Scoot went #1 next year but would he have been the top pick this year (Over Paolo/Chet/Smith)?
I would take scoot over Paolo/Chet/Jabari rather easily.

Back
Top Bottom