2025 NBA Draft Thread

Going back to school wouldn’t have done **** for Sharife cause he still was gonna be a 5’10 guard that can’t shoot. And I love his game. But if Tyler Ulis couldn’t stick, Sharife didn’t have a chance in hell cause he ain’t as good as Tyler.

Going back to school wouldn’t have changed anything for Cooper :lol: …Probly ended up undrafted since he woulda been older and further removed from the high school hype/rankings

He gotta learn how to shoot, it’s that simple n difficult for him

The official league twitter put this on display. :rolleyes not yelling at the skies here. That is pathetic if all that is legal.

Refs prolly ain’t catch all o dat tho, rite?

mac mcclung gonna play his way into a contract for someone. folks will knock his size but quinn cook was 6’1” and became a rotation player

I really like JD Davison. Not sure if he'll ever turn into anything, but he's really quick, makes good passes, and competes defensively. Young and athletic. Definitely worth a shot with a late 2nd.

I really like JD Davison. Not sure if he'll ever turn into anything, but he's really quick, makes good passes, and competes defensively. Young and athletic. Definitely worth a shot with a late 2nd.
He’s got some tools, just needs to keep understanding the game n learn pace to be a potential bench guard

Kabengele looks significantly better than Wiseman, which isn't great :lol:

Wise got outplayed today by the Kabengele but im keeping in mind that Kab is three years older than him and probably just has way more strength and playing time by virtue of being that much older.

Wiseman has to work on sealing his man better. He was constantly put out of position and behind his man when shots went up. You can’t be 7’0 and grabbing < 5 rebounds. That said, I’m not mad at him. He hasn’t played competing hoop for a year and a half now. First two SL games are promising. At the very least, he’s contesting shots extremely well. Dubs gotta feed him on offense more.

mac mcclung gonna play his way into a contract for someone. folks will knock his size but quinn cook was 6’1” and became a rotation player
Id like to have him on the dubs, but I just know if we have him he's gonna average 1 point, .3 assists for the season
Great summer league player though

Wiseman will be fine. He just needs to actually somehow put together a long string of games.

How many organized games did he play the last 2 years combined? Terrible start to a promising career.

Wiseman will be fine. He just needs to actually somehow put together a long string of games.

How many organized games did he play the last 2 years combined? Terrible start to a promising career.

hopefully his knees can stay healthy enough for him to play ~65 games this year. If he’s averaging 20-25mpg that would be a big win, solely based on the fact that it means his minutes arent a negative and he’s learning how to fit into the warriors offense.

gonna be interesting to see how he meshes with a starting unit where he’s the 4th option at best. as a fan, i just want to see him work at contesting without fouling and getting on the glass. i’m not concerned about his offense, we’ve see flashes of how good he can be from the post, mid range and perimeter

YARN | She don't know what she's doing. Yeah she does... she knows exactly  what she's doing. | The Sandlot (1993) | Video gifs by quotes | 02fdd626 | 紗

Back
Top Bottom