2025 NBA Draft Thread

Starting point would be #3 and Robinson. From there, they can haggle for Knox, DSJ, Frankie, Trier. :lol:
man, i wish nothin but bad luck for the lakers but even i think their package is better than the knicks or even celtics.

griffin seems to have a hard on for lonzo. won't be surprised if # 4, gonzo, ingram gets it done.

that's nice building block for zion. zo and zion would be must see tv.

man, i wish nothin but bad luck for the lakers but even i think their package is better than the knicks or even celtics.

griffin seems to have a hard on for lonzo. won't be surprised if # 4, gonzo, ingram gets it done.

that's nice building block for zion. zo and zion would be must see tv.

Zo and Ingram haven't been the most 'healthiest' assets....just sayin

did not watch this live when it aired, but can't stop laughing at work :lol:
was there a new format/odds. basketball Gods not rewarding tanking :lol:

Mitchell Robinson "off limits" in a deal for AD

ImportantFearlessCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Pelc can end up with a **** load of assets if they traded AD to Boston & Zion to NYK

Lol wut. Why would they trade Zion to nyk

gotta be john wall. conley has a trade value. cp3 move was necessary for houston. it was worth a shot.

John wall will be younger than cp3 is today when his contract is up. And cp3 is on a team that could potentially go to the finals if not for his contract. He's gotta be the worst in the league

Lol wut. Why would they trade Zion to nyk

John wall will be younger than cp3 is today when his contract is up. And cp3 is on a team that could potentially go to the finals if not for his contract. He's gotta be the worst in the league

Nic Batum gettin almost 26 million next year and over 27 million year after that....

Nic Batum gettin almost 26 million next year and over 27 million year after that....

I hear you. He'll be 32 when his deal is over. Chris Paul will be 37 and he makes 44 M's in his last year. It's worse. Then you factor in the rockets are supposedly contenders that are hamstrung by his contract and the hornets are the hornets. Bad contract on a good team is worse than a bad contract on a bad team

Back
Top Bottom