2025 NBA Draft Thread

EBEE5407-E4C7-4117-A453-6D1E8EED3A05.gif

Thompson Twins appear to have it all BUT neither of them can shoot :smh:

Thread

Thompson Twins appear to have it all BUT neither of them can shoot :smh:

Thread

Listened to a pod that had some fair and real concerns with specifically amen Thompson

I didn’t realize they were going to be 20 years old in January. A lot of the other kids barely turned 18 this summer

Besides that, it appears that amen was mostly a one level scorer with no appetite for midrange or 3

Hopefully the OTE can help with this part of his development. I don’t know what to think of the program but if he doesn’t show any improvement in those areas that’s a red flag

They’re gonna be put under that microscope for sure

Yeah it’s hard to gauge from the little film we have been able to see.

Damb

At the end of the day, you just can't overthink this lol. Dude's fluidity, skill and movement is alien ish

Just can't help but to think how much I think of Chet... if I think Victor can be a better version...

If he becomes injury prone or gives into his French tendencies, so be it. Gotta take that chance

Yeah it’s hard to gauge from the little film we have been able to see.

It's the same French Pro A league he played in last year w/ Tony Parker's club. Only difference is they also played in the Euroleague, which his current team doesn't.

It's the same league most French players have come thru. Gobert, Fournier, Niketalk, Batum, etc.

I don't know why some people think he's playing at the Run N Shoot or something.

It's the same French Pro A league he played in last year w/ Tony Parker's club. Only difference is they also played in the Euroleague, which his current team doesn't.

It's the same league most French players have come thru. Gobert, Fournier, Niketalk, Batum, etc.

I don't know why some people think he's playing at the Run N Shoot or something.
Thank you for explaining that. I thought it was a bigger difference than that when he left Tony Parker’s club.

Back
Top Bottom