2025 NBA Draft Thread

Red flags on their shooting but at least they’re not scared to

Class is so interesting :pimp:

"I just feel like I keep putting all the work in and you have to keep shooting," Ausar said of his 3-point shot. "Everyone has a bad shooting night, everyone goes through off nights but I’m committed to the work and getting better and I know the shot will fall."

"I’ve seen Steph Curry go 0-10," Amen added. "I’m not Curry, by any means, but it’s just the mentality of keep shooting. People are quick to judge our game, but I know how much we’re in the gym and I know both our shots have gotten a lot better so it’s going to start falling."

I really don't think it's much of a race. Wemby would have to get seriously hurt to not go #1.

This is kind of like 07 with Oden/KD. KD could have averaged 40 at Texas with a national championship and he still was going #2 that year.

13-13 ft too

Yup the race for number one is gonna be crazy

Victor definitely holding serve if not better
I like Scoot a lot but we’re talking about guy who’s 7’4” & a 8’0” wingspan & a real jumper AND moves like a wing.

It’s no contest.

Iverson, Rose, Wall, Kyrie, Fultz, whatever guard you can think of wouldn’t go #1 here.

You guys seem confident it’s no contest and I wouldn’t argue against it, victor has been the long known unicorn

He’s continuing to produce at every turn

I’m all in even tho he’s French

I hope somehow scoot turns it into a race though. I know there’s some scoot truther’s here who’ve been saying they’d take him 1

Yeah, barring a health issue coming up, at this point nobody should need to be talked in to taking Vic No. 1. But I wouldn’t put it past certain NBA teams to overthink it and talk themselves out of it.

Ran the mock sim on Tankathon and got this on the first try :lol:

Would be the greatest thing that ever happened to the Knicks.

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 12.39.57 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom