2025 NBA Draft Thread

Boozer isn’t the exact prospect that Kevin love was but that was the first comp I had due to the lack of noticeable athleticism yet effective play- High iq, face up comfortably, shoot comfortably, good passing/decision making

He also likes to play defense which is a plus. But yeah hopefully he grows and finds a niche. I see all sorts of different height and weight listings so I’m not sure exactly where he’s at now

He’s a tweener at this point

Definitely not a tweener. He's 1000% a big. He's listed at 6'9 but appears to be 6'8-ish...which isn't a roadblock in the modern game for a big. But obviously "prototype-ish" height is a little taller.

Not a deterrent at this level. He played at the USAB camp last month and dominated Junior and Senior bigs.

True, he definitely a big due to the lack of athleticism

Tied into the tweener thought was his skill set. He has an exceptional well rounded game at a young age. He's got ball skills, seems like a natural with his decision making

We'll see how his body develops in the next few years. 15, so much can happen

31A3D27D-A45E-41CA-B79A-57BF7C501B99.jpeg

If the 🏀 gods like chaos and this pick lands in NY, I want that Danny Ainge style haul plus more. Don’t need him and he’s gotta take a few szns to acclimate as well. The rebuild is soon over & I still have nightmares about French prospects. I have reservations about tall and lanky ones too.

Fam, he had 30 missed assists in those 2 videos alone where his teammates just clanked it in those videos alone that will be good money when he’s making the same pass to even Pokusevki, Sochan, or any other insert scrub on potential lottery team

/\ I was gonna say...alot of overreaction to Utah and SA. You don't literally have to start throwing games in October to tank.

In probably 99% of other drafts I’d say there’s overreaction

But in this draft I wouldn’t take any chances. You have to get into the bottom 3 to have a chance and there’s gonna be a mass tank at some point

With the jazz I think a lot of folks including me wrote them off but a lot of pods pre season actually acknowledged they have a roster full of talent

Back
Top Bottom