2025 NBA Draft Thread

Extremely early on Jabari. A few offseasons of weight training and he’ll be better at the 5, his conditioning overall will also be improved.

I’d be absolutely stunned if the 3 ball never comes around. When he starts knocking those down then it’s all about punishing smaller guys, which again an overall improvement in strength & conditioning will help with that.

By year 3-4 you should have a very effective player.

Hopefully by then Houston will be thinking about winning & will have a more intentional, defined offense…. And a point guard.

After the 2023 draft, Okc controls the rockets next 3 drafts. Jabari being a brick sets the franchise back even more.

You know who Jabari should be studying? Lauri Markkanen. Lauri's jumper is hit or miss from three (only 30% from three so far), but he can actually drive and post up smaller defenders to balance his offense.

Lauri is/was way more comfortable putting the ball on the ground. Even at Arizona.

Lauri looks way bigger and can handle a bit more.

Was never high on him as a top pick, but Jabari will be fine.

Nice, guys. I feel like this thread is getting better and better every year

Wasn't really sure on GG Jackson but good debut. 17 years old, that's insane. I see he turns 18 in early December

Giving Danny Granger with a lil more explosion vibes (?)

He’s a really strong rebounder and always plays with a lot of energy when I’ve seen him.

Lottery talent for sure. I’ll be going to see him play in person soon

Back
Top Bottom