2025 NBA Draft Thread

I don't know if AD is the best comparison to be honest. When I think of his shooting, I think of Yao Ming, he had such a soft touch and his jumper was un-blockable.

I don't necessarily mean in there play style, I just mean in there overall impact and role.

Like AD is an elite play finisher but not a great one on one creator.

I could see similar thing happening to Wemby,

Right now you can just put a powerforward on him an neutralize a lot of the shot creation.

I don't necessarily mean in there play style, I just mean in there overall impact and role.

Like AD is an elite play finisher but not a great one on one creator.

I could see similar thing happening to Wemby,

Right now you can just put a powerforward on him an neutralize a lot of the shot creation.

Oh I see, that’s totally in okay, but also, a top 10 player all time is also at play lol

He’s such an intriguing prospect, I can’t wait to see what he’s all about next season.

Barring a trade up for scoot, I’m all in on Amen Thompson. He will benefit greatly from nba spacing and he’s already aware of that. At minimum he should be able to mirror josh giddey’s production.

Barring a trade up for scoot, I’m all in on Amen Thompson. He will benefit greatly from nba spacing and he’s already aware of that. At minimum he should be able to mirror josh giddey’s production.

I don’t love the fit with Jalen. But he’s pretty clearly the next best guy, I think, too.

Take him and figure it out.

1687030100771.png

Guess so for Amen, but I’d want to figure out a way to get Scoot, but what would you wanna give up?

4/20/KPJ/KMJ

Probably a no to include Green/Jabari/Alpi but I’d be hesitant to add in any future picks from Brooklyn also.

Guess so for Amen, but I’d want to figure out a way to get Scoot, but what would you wanna give up?

4/20/KPJ/KMJ

Probably a no to include Green/Jabari/Alpi but I’d be hesitant to add in any future picks from Brooklyn also.
4 + 20 + 2024 Brooklyn frp + kj Martin

Thoughts on this?

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_6-18-2023_11-15-49AM.png

Hawks move up five spots in the draft to #10, open up more minutes for Onyeka Okongwu/Jalen Johnson, and acquire an additional first round pick for taking on Davis Bertans/Daniel Theis.
Pacers leverage their cap space to take on John Collins, who should mesh well with Myles Turner in a way he never could with Clint Capela while also moving up to #15 from their previous picks.
Mavs get Capela, a quality center on a fair contract while getting Bertans off their books and pick up two picks that can nab them talent.

Back
Top Bottom