2025 NBA Draft Thread

I feel like slapping buc em buc em behind the head like MJ did Malik Monk.

Keldon plays hard all the time and is on at least a decent level on offense

I’m completely aware he plays hard and seems to love basketball. But nothing he does on the court actually stands out. He’s 6’6 with a trash handle and a streaky shot. If he ends up on a winning team with a smart coach I could see them utilizing him. If he ends up on a trash team that needs him to be a scorer then I could see things going south.

Keldon does nothing well. He can't shoot off the dribble. To this point he has only been successful when he can bully people smaller than him in the paint. Not a great or even good ballhandler. He shot the three better than expected, but those were wide open shots someone else created for him.

The hope going into the year is that he would be a lock down defender. That never happened. He was touted as an explosive athlete. Never saw it. Maybe marginally better athlete than the Harrison twins.
He likes to compete though.

If Porter Jr. is on the board for the Magic, they should pick him...The upside is there and should be able to keep yo outta trouble in Orlando

Keldon does nothing well. He can't shoot off the dribble. To this point he has only been successful when he can bully people smaller than him in the paint. Not a great or even good ballhandler. He shot the three better than expected, but those were wide open shots someone else created for him.

The hope going into the year is that he would be a lock down defender. That never happened. He was touted as an explosive athlete. Never saw it. Maybe marginally better athlete than the Harrison twins.
He likes to compete though.

Is his ceiling PJ Tucker?

Is his ceiling PJ Tucker?
No way. PJ Tucker is a selfless player willing to sacrifice stats to do what needs to be done and let others shine. Plus PJ has that thick body type that lets him play much bigger than he is. Keldon is far more limited with his body, athleticism and skill set.

No idea what his ceiling is honestly. I think he'll make a roster for a while, but see very little time on the floor. He's like Diallo with a better motor, but less hops.

Minny will eat that contract. They'll continue to win 30 games for the time being.
Biased opinion but MN's roster is formulated around young players that have A LOT of room to improve (Okogie, Towns, Jones, Wiggins)

They have to make moves (trading Teague would be a good start)

Danny Leroux and nate Duncan were extremely low on culver. Caught me off guard. Not that they didn’t like him but because of how negative they were

They weren’t high on rj and said culver was a clearly worse prospect

IDK.. I don't understand Memphis.. How is Morant learning the PG position with Conley still there. Like he's going to have to play SG for the next two years.. then if they let Conley walk learn the SG position when R.J. Barrett is a SG

Grizzlies have no interest in Mike Conley being here when the season starts. Ideally, he's traded on draft night. I would be shocked if he's still on the roster on opening night. I'm about 90% sure the Grizzlies are all in on Ja and pairing him JJJ is the best fit going forward.

Danny Leroux and nate Duncan were extremely low on culver. Caught me off guard. Not that they didn’t like him but because of how negative they were

They weren’t high on rj and said culver was a clearly worse prospect
Don’t know what they said, but it at least makes me feel like I’m not on an island with my thoughts on Culver. Will probably be an ok role player. Don’t really see how he’s much more than that.

His ability to finish in the paint is a plus. He isn’t much of a shooter though and I don’t think his handle and ability to create are anything more than average. He is SOLID. I think I would just prefer either someone with a bit more of a defined role (Hunter), or to roll the dice with a guys like Sekou and Reddish (who have more size and a higher ceiling IMO) figuring things out a bit.

lowry-thumbs-up.jpg

:')

As a Wizards fan, should we roll the dice and draft Bol Bol with our #9 pick since we have absolutely nothing to lose right now?

Back
Top Bottom