2025 NBA Draft Thread

Want Sekou on Atlanta or Minnesota

I've also seen Porter and Langford all over the first round. Hoping Utah can end up with either one

PJ & Herro are both being crazy underestimated to me, that UK team was very good at the end of the year and that was mostly cause of those two.

Atlanta really needs to come away with Sekou from this draft. Whatever they have to do.

Another decade of irrelevance. Was hoping to see the Knicks back in the mix.
Not a believer in Barrett as a high impact player at the next level. I also really like the dude and genuinely want the best for him so hate that he’s eventually gonna get dogged out by an entitled Knicks fanbase :lol:

Not a believer in Barrett as a high impact player at the next level. I also really like the dude and genuinely want the best for him so hate that he’s eventually gonna get dogged out by an entitled Knicks fanbase :lol:
I know he’s a ball player, but just don’t see how he contributes to wins in the NBA. He needs the ball in his hand and I feel he should really be a third option on a team. At best a second option on a terrible team that will still be terrible. Is he even Spur’s Boris Diaw?

I know he’s a ball player, but just don’t see how he contributes to wins in the NBA. He needs the ball in his hand and I feel he should really be a third option on a team. At best a second option on a terrible team that will still be terrible. Is he even Spur’s Boris Diaw?

Bro wut?

Have you seen RJ play basketball before? The man has never played basketball like any form of Boris Diaw in his life.

Bro wut?

Have you seen RJ play basketball before? The man has never played basketball like any form of Boris Diaw in his life.
I mean making winning plays. Contributing to wins when he is not the most athletic player on the floor or can’t bully smaller players.

I mean making winning plays. Contributing to wins when he is not the most athletic player on the floor or can’t bully smaller players.

Yes dude. He can still make an impact without being a black hole ball hog. He’s a good defender and passer. And he legitimately cares about winning. Him and Zion have that passion for winning that stands out. If he gets drafted by the Knicks and they don’t grab any big free agents you’re probably looking at the ROY.

Yes dude. He can still make an impact without being a black hole ball hog. He’s a good defender and passer. And he legitimately cares about winning. Him and Zion have that passion for winning that stands out. If he gets drafted by the Knicks and they don’t grab any big free agents you’re probably looking at the ROY.

:lol:

I’m not saying that he’s the best player. I’m saying if he goes to the Knicks and it’s just him and a bunch of young dudes I know with his mentality he’s gonna take advantage of that opportunity and be showcased at MSG every night.

Back
Top Bottom