Originally Posted by Proshares

If he doesn't have to sign off, who cares? I think if the Raptors were to do a sign and trade, they'd prefer to have it with Houston and try to pry Jordan Hill or Scola. From what I've read (and I know OKB has said it's over exaggerated) they're high on Hill. I still see Bosh going to Chicago at the end of the day, though. If we don't get LeBron, I doubt they'd send Bosh w/o Lee and Chandler. They want a 4 to fit with Bargnani at the 5.
if who doesn't have to sign off? bosh or david lee?

i don't understand how people put so much emphasis on what toronto prefers. am i missing something or is this chris's decision? he holds the cards. if we get lebron and bosh says i'm going to the knicks and that's that. they are forced to deal. end of story. or lose him for nothing.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

totally relevant. john starks!

pimp.gif

If he doesn't have to sign off, who cares? I think if the Raptors were to do a sign and trade, they'd prefer to have it with Houston and try to pry Jordan Hill or Scola. From what I've read (and I know OKB has said it's over exaggerated) they're high on Hill. I still see Bosh going to Chicago at the end of the day, though. If we don't get LeBron, I doubt they'd send Bosh w/o Lee and Chandler. They want a 4 to fit with Bargnani at the 5.
Bosh and Lee are both unrestricted FAs and therefore would both have to sign off on anything. This is why i pretty much see Bosh going to Chicago probably or if not Miami. Both these teams will be going after him as their #1 guy in FA cause i think by now both teams realize that Lebron is either Cleveland or Knicks and would rather go after a PF like Bosh who they have a better chance with and cause they already have a superstar kind of player in Rose/Wade. and yeah who knows if David Lee would even except a S&T to Toronto? He may just decline the offer and dip if that is what we decide to do, why the %+%@ would he want to go there? Who knows though.

How are we getting Rubio if T'Wovles already declined an offer of the 8th pick and Chandler?

The dude said he won't trade Rubio until he gets a "stupid offer" smh. Maybe we would have to unload one of their contracts

Is T'Wovles trying to trade Al Jefferson for value or cap space?

And would ya want Jefferson? Don't know if he's better than Lee.

He's 6'10, 17.1 PPG, 9.2 Rbs

No thanks on Big Al. Yes to K Love though.

and if Toronto was really high on Jordan Hill, i doubt Walsh would have traded him away.

Toronto does have the leverage since Bosh wants more money? At this point, i doubt he knows where he wants to go. whoever can offer him the most $, bam.

if it was all about the money he would stay in toronto

so i don't agree with anyone who thinks that chris isn't in the drivers seat

Originally Posted by DubA169

if who doesn't have to sign off? bosh or david lee?
   I meant with Lee.

Bosh and Lee are both unrestricted FAs and therefore would both have to sign off on anything.

Makes sense now.

How are we getting Rubio if T'Wovles already declined an offer of the 8th pick and Chandler?

I thought we declined that trade?  Memory is going man
laugh.gif

Is T'Wovles trying to trade Al Jefferson for value or cap space?

And would ya want Jefferson? Don't know if he's better than Lee.

He's 6'10, 17.1 PPG, 9.2 Rbs
Kevin Love is that teams future and they don't play well together.  Jefferson is a black hole on offense, terrible footwork and no game outside of the paint.  Pass.

and if Toronto was really high on Jordan Hill, i doubt Walsh would have traded him away.

That's what I read and it didn't really come out until after he was traded to Houston.

I rather keep Lee over Love...
Love >>> Lee in almost everything he does, he's probably one of the top 2 rebounders in the league and the best passing big man in the league.  I'd take Kevin Love on this team over Lee any day of the week.

edit.. found it

Knicks Offered Chandler and the 8th for Rubio?
[table][tr][td]Written by BigC  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Ricky-Rubio-718618.jpg

According to the Daily News the Knicks on draft night offered the Wolves Wilson Chandler and the 8th pick for Ricky Rubio who is predicted to one of the best point guard in the NBA for years to come. Here is what was reported by the Daily News:

"Mitch Lawrence in Sunday's Daily News reported that the Wolves turned down a deal with the Houston Rockets that would have resulted in Aaron Brooks and Shane Battier headed to Minnesota for Rubio.
If the Wolves are receiving those types of offers—Brooks and Battier were starters on a playoff team - do the Knicks really have much of a chance to get Rubio? Donnie Walsh is offering Wilson Chandler but that's not going to get it down. Walsh originally offered Chandler to Washington to get the fifth pick last week.

Rubio's agent, Dan Fegan, is an experienced negotiator who will likely get Rubio to a bigger market. Rubio's father said on Friday that his son could remain in Europe. One report yesterday quoted a "consultant for Rubio's (European-based) agency" as taking credit for suggesting to Rubio's parents that the Knicks is the best team for the 19-year-old point guard." -Daily News
[/td][/tr][/table]

That make Rubio and both his parents, want him to play for NYC, the Wolves need to stop cockblockin and take the L.
Took Flynn, Rubio and Sessions (which i don't mind ) from us and will most likely Wall if they can

The thing is, if i were the Wolves, i wouldnt take it either.

It may look like we're giving up a lot, but this kid is too good, and hes only 19 now?

and keeping Lee over Love? Sometimes, we Knick fans are too bias.

This Lebron bs has really clouded some of your judgments.
And using Lee in a sign and trade? Come on, the only way that happens is if Lee wants to go to a team that has no cap space, and the odds of them having somebody worth trading to the Knicks in return are extremely low.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

everything was in ny though. les tourny
i don't give a rat's #%@ ...put the knicks logo or don't bother including it in the clip
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i peeped that, you know id ride with you on that proph... #*%%@++ swamprats jersey in our city, in a vid about our citys bball. Peep the sig
smh.gif

Starks though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]Knicks Eye All-Star Game[/h1]

May 05, 2010 7:47 AM EST

DAntoni_Mike_nyk.jpg
The NBA announced on Tuesday that Orlando will host the 2012 All-Star Game.

The New York Post has learned that Madison Square Garden is expected to be awarded an All-Star Game soon after that.

The Garden originally applied to host the 2012 game before it was determined that the arena's renovations may not be ready until the start of the 2012-13 season, if not later.

Once the transformation is finished, the Garden is expected to host an All-Star Game and possibly a Final Four.

Via New York Post

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66377/20100505/knicks_eye_all_star_game/#ixzz0n3pMT6C8

Sounds good to me....though I highly doubt I'll be able to afford to go

oh wow a final four too? even tho I really don't care for college basketball nowadays, It would be cool for the city

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

[h1]Knicks Eye All-Star Game[/h1]

May 05, 2010 7:47 AM EST

DAntoni_Mike_nyk.jpg
The NBA announced on Tuesday that Orlando will host the 2012 All-Star Game.

The New York Post has learned that Madison Square Garden is expected to be awarded an All-Star Game soon after that.

The Garden originally applied to host the 2012 game before it was determined that the arena's renovations may not be ready until the start of the 2012-13 season, if not later.

Once the transformation is finished, the Garden is expected to host an All-Star Game and possibly a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Final Four.[/color]

Via New York Post

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66377/20100505/knicks_eye_all_star_game/#ixzz0n3pMT6C8

Sounds good to me....though I highly doubt I'll be able to afford to go
sick.gif
smokin.gif

[h2]Jarvis Varnando: The Big Man The Knicks Need[/h2]
jarvis_varnado.jpg

(Big C) While the Knicks search for a defensive big man in free agency

the list has gotten smaller. Marcus Camby has re-signed with the Blazers,

Brad Miller is most likely going to sign with the Bulls, and who knows where Brandon Harwood stands.

That being said, the Knicks have a chance to pick up the 6’9 shot blocking machine Jarvis Varnando with their 38[sup]th[/sup] and 39[sup]th[/sup] pick in this year’s draft. As the Knicks look to improve their defense in the middle Jarvis Varnando from Mississippi could be the answer.

Jarvis Varnando is an athletic big man that puts in work at the defensive end of the court. He flat out destroys any shot that is within his range. Last season Varnando averaged 4.7 blocks a game making him the best shot blocker in the country as well as beating Shaquille O’Neal’s college record for blocked shots. Last season he swatted more balls than Serena Williams in the U.S Open.

Without a doubt Varnando makes it known that he owns the painted area. Whether he is blocking his man or providing great help defense he is committed to taking down the opposition.

Besides his great shot blocking ability Jarvis Varnando is an athletic freak that can be a force on the break. He can thrive in transition and he has good hands to catch pass for the oop, back door plays, or cutting to the hole. The pick and roll is what he is all about. This makes him a good match for the Knicks. As we have see from the two previous seasons Mike D’Antoni’s favorite offensive is the pick and roll.

Negatives

Jarvis Varnado is a beast in the paint on the defensive end of the court. However, his post-up game in the paint he plays like a mouse. Besides hard dunks and put back layups his post moves need work. He needs to gain weight to gain position. If not he will easily be pushed out of position. The good news last year he did show improvement compared to years before.

Overall, Jarvis Varnado is a raw and explosive player that the Knicks should not pass up if he’s available at the 38 or 39 pick. He would be the prefect fit in Mike D’Antoni’s offense which does not require a post-up big man. D’Antoni’s system needs an athletic player that can run on the break and play the pick and roll. Varnado can be that guy.
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font]

Back
Top Bottom