It's interesting how 2 years-1 years before free agency.. It's all Lebron to Knicks.. we're barely mentioned now... even after reaching our goal.. To sign a max.. then to something better, a 2nd max.

i don't think these Bulls reports matter honestly, 99% of them are speculation.

Only thing I'm looking at is Wesley steadily trying to find coaches for Chicago... (well.. reportedly)

Gallo: I'm gonna tattoo Knicks here...Ughh.. On my heart.  
laugh.gif

woah people hate us even more than I thought.

http://sports.espn.go.com...columns/story?id=5241556

Rob Parker wrote an an article that says lebron said absolutley nothing in the King interview. And that if he was committed to CLE he would say it. nd says he thinks lebron will go to NYC

90% of the comments are from other fans who just blast him and the knicks. How is everyone gonna say we have no shot, but then be worried about us enough to check out ESPN NY every day? I mean I know people hate the knicks but wow. People wake up and go to sleep thinking about us. it's really weird. If we have no chance, why is everyone worried about us?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I didn't like the Gallo pick at first but I trusted Walsh and co. and I'm glad I did, I really like the guy now. He's got the charisma and seems to welcome the big stage and spotlight.

Just give him a playmaker who can drive and let him spot up for 3's all day long.

good thing we drafted Jennings.... oh wait nevermind.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I didn't like the Gallo pick at first but I trusted Walsh and co. and I'm glad I did, I really like the guy now. He's got the charisma and seems to welcome the big stage and spotlight.

Just give him a playmaker who can drive and let him spot up for 3's all day long.

good thing we drafted Jennings.... oh wait nevermind.
ohwell.gif

LeBron%20in%20New%20York%20City.jpg

I had that in mind.

Get over the Jennings pick.  Lebron doesn't need a PG who can't shoot, we would give him the primary ball handling responsibilities anyway.  We need a bigger PG who can shut down and defend other guards but doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective.

NOT to mention, getting rid of Jefferies needed the packaging of Hill, which freed up the 2nd max FA money.

Has he been a solid young PG? Yes.  But his streaky shooting and size worries me.  If BJ becomes an all-star and starts shooting 50% from the 3, then I'll gladly apologize and eat my words, but until then I'm well over what could have been with the "once a generation" Brandon Jennings.

the only pick knicks fans should still be angry over his frederick weis over ron artest. chill with that jennings mess already. we most likely would have had to trade him to get rid of jefferies anyway. it's not that serious

Bartlestein on espn 1050: David puts up 500 threes up a day now.

i won't miss David nearly as much as most of you will. instead of defense or a post game he is working on a 3 point shot.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Bartlestein on espn 1050: David puts up 500 threes up a day now.

i won't miss David nearly as much as most of you will. instead of defense or a post game he is working on a 3 point shot.
we all knew this day was coming. gallo and lee in 3pt shootout
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. sike

Dudes keep saying we needed hill to get rid of jeffries. Guess what, if we drafted bj we woulda been able to get rid of curry with him and those draft picks and keep jeffries who's a servicable player.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Dudes keep saying we needed hill to get rid of jeffries. Guess what, if we drafted bj we woulda been able to get rid of curry with him and those draft picks and keep jeffries who's a servicable player.

Who's to say D'Antoni would have even played him enough to showcase him?  He hardly played Hill and he didn't play Toney Douglas until it was too late.

Originally Posted by DubA169

the only pick knicks fans should still be angry over his frederick weis over ron artest. chill with that jennings mess already. we most likely would have had to trade him to get rid of jefferies anyway. it's not that serious
Rockets hustled us pretty good. They got Hill+2012 pick, when it shoulda been either or. I dunno. Maybe if we picked up Jennings, they wouldn't be able to push that hard, and only get 1 pick.

if we picked up jennings and traded him while keeping a pick, people would love him and still be pissed. we should have picked him, but it's by no means the end of the world.

In a perfect world, Walsh would sign LeBron James to be the future of the Knicks for years to come, and complement him with a name like Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh or maybe Joe Johnson, and the cream of the crop of second-tier free agents. Whether or not that vision is realistic remains to be seen, but Walsh recently told ESPN radio in New York that he's confident he can use his hard-earned cap space to attract some top tier talent this summer. "I am still confident," said Walsh. "I don't really pay attention to what I read because you have got a lot of people talking for different players saying what they are going to do and I am going to have to hear that from a player. I am not going to be by the guys that are around them. We are working everyday trying to find channels to kind of give us information on what is going on. At this point I am still optimistic that we can get two good players or one and three, depending on how we do." HoopsWorld

With Eddy's contract we should look at some trades with the Warriors, If they draft Demarcus Cousins, maybe they get rid of Biedrins,
We should probably try Curry for Biedrins, Maggete, or Ellis.. (Biedrins and Maggete are bad contracts).. with Ellis the least likely to happen

Bron-Chandler-Gallo-Bosh-Biedrins
Bron-Chandler-Maggete-Gallo-Bosh

From the lebron thread..

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I am estimating at around 200 pages. Knicks thread will hit 1000+ pages if LeBron goes there.
What ya think?

The Warriors playoff run to the Dallas elimination was one of my fav series in playoff history that i seen. Biedrins was playing good, but i think people say he fell off.
But that might be due to them losing Baron Davis. Not sure haven't been watching Warrior games as much. I think they're tryna get rid of him too though.

He's still 24, 6-11, and never shot less than .577 from the field. He do play in a bad system with alot of shooters so his PPG isn't much. I think we should consider him

Toney Douglas is only 6'1?

For all the defensive point guard talk i thought he was a little taller

Back
Top Bottom