Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Sign and trade Lee + Curry for Bosh & Turkoglu

Flip Turk to Blazers for Rudy & Bayless

or to T-Wolves for Rubio
That's a dream...no team wants that bum %*+ Curry
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Curry's entering the final year of his contract. If we wanted to trade him, we'd find suitors.

So what's Dragic's contract situation looking like?
laugh.gif

I'm sure the Suns will do as much as they possibly can (within reasonable terms) to hold on to him when the time comes.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Flip Turk to Blazers for Rudy & Bayless

or to T-Wolves for Rubio
That's a dream...no team wants that bum %*+ Curry
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Curry's entering the final year of his contract. If we wanted to trade him, we'd find suitors.

No reason why we won't find someone to to bite his contract this summer to the trade deadline

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

So what's Dragic's contract situation looking like?
laugh.gif

I'm sure the Suns will do as much as they possibly can (within reasonable terms) to hold on to him when the time comes.
this. i love dudes game. almost want him on the knicks as much as i want rubio here

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Flip Turk to T-Wolves for Rubio
nerd.gif
this might be the best trade scenario in this entire thread
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
one that actually makes alot of sense.
*fixed*
That just made my postseason. Kahn can keep thinking he wasn't a resource room kid and the '09 draft finally gets corrected.
New question. How do you convince Canadians who don't care about hockey not to kill themselves?
ohwell.gif

lol yo what does it take to put a kid in resource???i know there slow but why are they not special ed slow

I just don't think it would be so easy to flip Turkoglu to another team.  That contract is atrocious, and you gotta remember, he played great in Orlando because it was a contract year,  Only way I'd take Turkoglu on the team is if we could flip Gallo and Curry for a bonafide superstar such as Melo or Chris Paul (We're not getting anybody real good without including Gallo).  But no way would I want Turk on our team (if we had no deal to trade him) as a prerequisite  to signing Bosh.  If that was the condition, I would rather sign Amare.   I'd want to protect our cap space for next year when Curry and Chandler come off the books, so we can make a run at Melo. It's a good feeling knowing that Donnie Walsh is a patient and seasoned front office guy who won't make moves that will kill out future cap space.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Lebron is also a Cowboys fan so just because he likes the Yankees doesn't mean he loves everything about New York. He's a bandwagoner when it comes to other sports.
Obviously but I was just addressing this dude's flawed logic:
LeBronJames is meant to play his entire career in Cleveland, just as JoeMauer is meant to play his entire baseball career in Minnesota. LeBronJames means more to Cleveland than he will ever mean in New York. He istheirs, not ours.
alien.gif
Wth does that even mean? Meant to?
It's really not that complicated to understand. He's the hometown kid with all the talent in the world that happened to be drafted number one overall by his hometown. A player like that is usually kept on that team for the rest of his career, or at the least until he's past his prime. It's such a fantastic story when a guy that grew up in an area winds up playing for that area's team for his entire career. And it's true, Lebron will mean much, much more to Cleveland than he ever will to New York because he resurrected that team and city.
He plays for Akron? And lebron will not mean more in CLE. It's a football city. Basketball is our sport. i didn't see them fools cheering like crazy for the cavs during the terrible years like we did.

People are trying to guilt trip lebron and force him to be be stuck where he started at. it's plain and simple. a bunch of sentimental garbage arguments over and over again. when will loyalty be enough? 7 years? 10 years? his whole career?
Lebron means more to Cleveland than he ever would to New York because if he leaves that team falls back into the abyss it was in before he left and they're attendance will eventually drop to NJ Nets lows. That never happens in NY. NY doesn't care about its players, and if you're going to try and say that's *$+!%!%+, then explain why we boo every player when he's in a slump. Players don't mean anything to us, wins do.

Don't give me that BS. Joe Mauer is that kind of guy, a hometown kid who wants to play for his hometown team. Joe Mauer isn't striving to be a billion-dollar athlete and be a global icon. And every city boo's their team when they're in a slump. The Celtics got booed the other night when they were getting blown out by the Magic. Hell, New York even booed Derek Jeter & Mariano Rivera and they're gods in this town. If LeBron wins a title for the Knicks, he will be immortalized just like the likes of Derek Jeter, Mo', Pettitte, Posada, the '96 Rangers and Willis Reed, Bernard King and the rest of the '70 & '73 team.

People just love the story line of the hometown kid playing in his local team. Did you catch the comments Bosh made months back when they asked him what he thought about playing in Dallas (seeing as that he's Texas born & bred). He said there are too many distractions, a lot of family who comes out of nowhere constantly asking for handouts. Not everybody dreams of playing for their hometown team.

I'm sure he'd love to win the Cavs a 'chip. They've been a legitimate contender to win it for the past 3 years, and what? Not even close. This cast is not going to work for him. He has a shot at building a team from scratch, the opportunity to be the first player to average a triple-double for the season since the Big O (and it WILL happen in D'Antoni's system) and potentially play with a legit All-Star in Chris Bosh (or Dirk, or JJ). He absolutely loves the NY lifestyle, he's not a country bumpkin or a low-key kind of guy.

New York makes the most sense for LeBron.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Lebron is also a Cowboys fan so just because he likes the Yankees doesn't mean he loves everything about New York. He's a bandwagoner when it comes to other sports.
Obviously but I was just addressing this dude's flawed logic:
LeBronJames is meant to play his entire career in Cleveland, just as JoeMauer is meant to play his entire baseball career in Minnesota. LeBronJames means more to Cleveland than he will ever mean in New York. He istheirs, not ours.
alien.gif
Wth does that even mean? Meant to?
It's really not that complicated to understand. He's the hometown kid with all the talent in the world that happened to be drafted number one overall by his hometown. A player like that is usually kept on that team for the rest of his career, or at the least until he's past his prime. It's such a fantastic story when a guy that grew up in an area winds up playing for that area's team for his entire career. And it's true, Lebron will mean much, much more to Cleveland than he ever will to New York because he resurrected that team and city.
He plays for Akron? And lebron will not mean more in CLE. It's a football city. Basketball is our sport. i didn't see them fools cheering like crazy for the cavs during the terrible years like we did.

People are trying to guilt trip lebron and force him to be be stuck where he started at. it's plain and simple. a bunch of sentimental garbage arguments over and over again. when will loyalty be enough? 7 years? 10 years? his whole career?
Lebron means more to Cleveland than he ever would to New York because if he leaves that team falls back into the abyss it was in before he left and they're attendance will eventually drop to NJ Nets lows. That never happens in NY. NY doesn't care about its players, and if you're going to try and say that's *$+!%!%+, then explain why we boo every player when he's in a slump. Players don't mean anything to us, wins do.
Don't give me that BS. Joe Mauer is that kind of guy, a hometown kid who wants to play for his hometown team. Joe Mauer isn't striving to be a billion-dollar athlete and be a global icon. And every city boo's their team when they're in a slump. The Celtics got booed the other night when they were getting blown out by the Magic. Hell, New York even booed Derek Jeter & Mariano Rivera and they're gods in this town. If LeBron wins a title for the Knicks, he will be immortalized just like the likes of Derek Jeter, Mo', Pettitte, Posada, the '96 Rangers and Willis Reed, Bernard King and the rest of the '70 & '73 team.

People just love the story line of the hometown kid playing in his local team. Did you catch the comments Bosh made months back when they asked him what he thought about playing in Dallas (seeing as that he's Texas born & bred). He said there are too many distractions, a lot of family who comes out of nowhere constantly asking for handouts. Not everybody dreams of playing for their hometown team.

I'm sure he'd love to win the Cavs a 'chip. They've been a legitimate contender to win it for the past 3 years, and what? Not even close. This cast is not going to work for him. He has a shot at building a team from scratch, the opportunity to be the first player to average a triple-double for the season since the Big O (and it WILL happen in D'Antoni's system) and potentially play with a legit All-Star in Chris Bosh (or Dirk, or JJ). He absolutely loves the NY lifestyle, he's not a country bumpkin or a low-key kind of guy.

New York makes the most sense for LeBron.

damn what a slap in the face to the '94 rangers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

Only way I'd take Turkoglu on the team is if we could flip Gallo and Curry for a bonafide superstar such as Melo or Chris Paul (We're not getting anybody real good without including Gallo).
BLASPHEMY!

mad.gif

It sucks how much I'm used to the Knicks not making the playoffs. None of the basketball we do during the year even matters. It's like aight I'm done watcihng Scooby Doo, time for The Wire.
indifferent.gif

Yall better not be getting my hopes up for nothing. [Isaiah]

Spanish Chocolate got deported, signed with Real Madrid.

Things done changed when we want someone to go and they leave immediately. Layden woulda signed him just for not getting hurt.
smh.gif

I wonder if Walsh is cooking anything up for draft day..

On the other hand.. looking @ realgm forums on knicks talk
DirtyDez wrote:
crazybranman360 wrote:Chris Bosh will only start the game at center he'll probably finish a PF. We could just end with this lineup

PG: Tony Douglas
SG: Lebron James
SF: Danillo Gallinari
PF: Chris Bosh
C: Emeka Okafor

We could even keep Wilson Chandler and trade Curry for a different C (Dalembert or Chandler?).

If the Hornets are willing to dump Okafor then that lineup would win the East. Not sure about the title though.
There not dumping Okafor there getting Wilson Chandler. We could also do the Curry + Chandler deal for Tyson Chandler .

Back
Top Bottom