if we do the s&t with lee and get monta, doesn't that cut into our cap? meaning we wont be able to sign another max with amare? id rather get AL than monta then trade curry and chandler for parker, but this is still like plan b or c lol

Originally Posted by BangDak

Remi is about to be the first ive used the ignore button on. You never contribute anything positive to this thread.
I thought we all did that days ago. It's funny seeing a his little sliver of !@+% between real posts.

Originally Posted by nyczill3st

if we do the s&t with lee and get monta, doesn't that cut into our cap? meaning we wont be able to sign another max with amare? id rather get AL than monta then trade curry and chandler for parker, but this is still like plan b or c lol
Yeah I rather try our hand at grabbing Melo next year than bringing in Monta and not being able to sign anyone. Now if we got Monta with Curry's contract...I'd listen.

Fellow fans, if the Knicks just sign Amare as the only superstar this season and go on to grab Carmelo and Parker next season, how would you guys feel?

Call me crazy but I believe Melo can lead NY to the promise land even without LeBron there.

@FisolaNYDN The NY Daily News has learned that Knicks got a second meeting with LeBron's reps on Saturday in Cleveland.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Are we the only team to get a 2nd meeting?
yes.

Source tells me "definitely" Mav and "sounds like lebron" will be in NY Wednesday... 5 minutes ago via UberTwitter
please, god. I dont ask for much.

How is that going to happen? His camp doesn't end til Wednesday night...unless they're flying him out to sign the contract that night and have the press conference the following afternoon...

Wait and see...as always.
Originally Posted by Proshares

If we sign Bron and Amare or somehow manage to get another max FA with Amare, his twitter is going to become flooded as hell until Twitter bans me. IDGAFF.
Fam I'm already bracing for my 569th ban if certain things happen.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Ain't no way I'll be able to restrain myself from going off...

I honestly don't think Lebron is going to sign right away after the second meeting. I could see him taking one more meeting with the other team he's interested in (whether it's Chi or Cleveland because if there wasn't a 2nd team there wouldn't be a need for a 2nd meeting), and he'll make his decision on that Thursday or Friday.

Back
Top Bottom