"did amare officially sign amare?"

lolwut?

And meeting with his entourage? Really now? Is it entourage or agents/decision makers?

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
word no one gonna be cheering for kobe when he comes to the garden anymore. i remember when i went to a lakers/knicks game and half the people in there were laker fans
indifferent.gif

lets get things back to normal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember going to a Jazz-Knicks game and seeing all these Turks rocking Okur jerseys and other Jazz fans walking around like they owned the place
smh.gif

Similar stuff involving a Blazers-Knicks game when all these Spaniards were cheering wildly for Rudy Fernandez
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

sweet jesus what did I miss? i can't really tell what's real info or not. But are we having a metteing with his people and now him? today?

did amare officially sign amare?

Calm down slugger 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

All I'm going to say is....if Lebron isn't a Knick by the 8th....someone was lied to

- Quote by Baby J

All I'm gonna say is GAMMMMMMETIME!!!
The only negative in all this is that Lebron was not at today's meeting but Lebrons Peoples was there. I hope Lebron comes can you imagine the Garden being  packed everynight once again
pimp.gif
Being packed with all Knicks fans instead of a bunch of international people rooting for their players on the other team =
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
word no one gonna be cheering for kobe when he comes to the garden anymore. i remember when i went to a lakers/knicks game and half the people in there were laker fans
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oh word ! I hope LeBron comes
smile.gif

Lebron playing with peoples emotions asking for second meetings and what not. Sign the damn contract.

Lebron doesn't need to be at the second meeting, the second meeting was probably the numbers game. Just like when an artist doesn't attend all meetings, he sends his manager instead, this would be the case.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Well of that source is true...LeBron Just anal raped us Knicks fans for the last 2 hours.
Why do you say that?? I would assume that his people meeting with any team is good news, especially if he's not there. He doesn't need to be around for contract talks.

Damn Knicks!

Edit: I did read that the meeting was just to talk about the Amar'e signing, which I do see how it could be. Maybe, they did a little discussing of money, but more about how that signing changes things? I dunno ...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember going to a Jazz-Knicks game and seeing all these Turks rocking Okur jerseys and other Jazz fans walking around like they owned the place
smh.gif

Similar stuff involving a Blazers-Knicks game when all these Spaniards were cheering wildly for Rudy Fernandez
eyes.gif

omri casspi had madison square garden rocking a kings jersey

Would you rather be the King of Ohio (o_O) or a prince of NY?

Hell, I'd rather be a jester down in times square than call Ohio my stomping grounds.

Cleveland fans getting emotional

Wouldn't that be some ++++, if we got LeBron, it'd be thanks to Jared Jeffries and Bosh('s big head)...kinda but not nearly as planned. smdh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Well of that source is true...LeBron Just anal raped us Knicks fans for the last 2 hours.
Why do you say that?? I would assume that his people meeting with any team is good news, especially if he's not there. He doesn't need to be around for contract talks.

Damn Knicks!

Edit: I did read that the meeting was just to talk about the Amar'e signing, which I do see how it could be. Maybe, they did a little discussing of money, but more about how that signing changes things? I dunno ...
Exactly, it might be a done deal by now, we really don't know...

He doesn't need to be there unless signing, even then he could do that at the press conference/ fax it in.

listen to your own beat writers...even after the second meeting was known its said that the Knicks have less than one percent chance...hell most likely be back in Cleveland which sucks but whatever...

^ Really I don't know about you but I trust my sources at Nike more than the Media, as an NT member I'd suggest you do the same

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

listen to your own beat writers...even after the second meeting was known its said that the Knicks have less than one percent chance...hell most likely be back in Cleveland which sucks but whatever...
bulls fans are salty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

^ Really I don't know about you but I trust my sources at Nike more than the Media, as an NT member I'd suggest you do the same
Who are your sources at Nike? Unless it's high up no one would know $%*$.

Second meeting with his people. I think we'll be hearing about a 2nd meeting with another organization soon, and if we don't...I might get a little excited for once.

Back
Top Bottom